Chapter 5- Maybe something

"Because I want you" Matt said staring into my eyes. I looked back up at him, not knowing what to say. He began to lean towards me for another kiss but I bolted towards my room before he could. I slammed my door behind me and started looking everywhere for Mahogany. I needed to talk to her about this..

I looked in our room and in the bathroom but couldn't find her. I pulled out my phone and decided to text her..

To: The Queen (crown emoji)

Hey, uh..could you possibly come back to our room? I really need to talk to you about Matt..

I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it. Out of all the girls in the world, why does Matt like me? I felt my phone go off in my lap.

From: The Queen

Yeah sure, I'll be right there. xx

I waited a couple minutes before I heard the door open. I continued to stare up at the ceiling, trying to get all these thoughts out of my mind.

Mahogany walked over to me and sat at the edge of my bed. She gave me a sympathetic look. "What's wrong hun?"

I didn't know exactly what to say, so I told her everything that happened since Matt brought me into the hall the first time. She nodded her head, signaling that she was listening to everything I was saying. Once I was finished, she gave me another apologetic look.

"You know what Soph? Guys are idiots." She said while giggling and I smiled at her before she continued. "They will do anything to get a girl to date them so they can show her off and brag about it to their friends" She said and that's when my smile faded. Is that why Matt wants to date me so soon? I looked down at my lap and tried to listen carefully to what Mahogany was saying.

"That might not be the reason and maybe Matt actually has feelings for you. You never know with them. I say you go and talk to Matt and ask him to explain before you make you decision whether or not you want to be with him. If so, then great but if not then don't worry about it. Eventually you'll find the right guy, whether or not it's Matt or somebody else, it's your choice. Do what your heart tells you."

I looked up at her once she finished and thought about that. I have no clue if I have feelings for him or not or if I want to start a relationship. I've only known this guy for 1 day and I don't think that's enough time, even if I already know everything about him.

I gave Mahogany a hug and thanked her for helping me with this. I took her advice and decided that I'd go find Matt and ask him to explain his feelings to me. I stood up from the bed and made my way into the hallway, hoping he was still out there, But he wasn't. I walked further down the hall and realized they were all still chilling in one room together. That was going to make things even more awkward..

I slowly turned the knob and walked in. As soon as everyone saw me, the room went silent. They were all staring at me, including Matt.. The look on his face broke my heart. His eyes were filled with sorrow, pain, shame and anger. I just wanted to run up to him and give him the biggest hug. But I held back and walked further into the room. Nash and Cameron were giving me sympathetic looks, while Carter was glaring at me. I gave him a confused look before walking in front of Matt.

"Can I talk to you for a sec, please.."

He nodded and walked behind me out the door.

We awkwardly stood face to face once he closed the door. He was staring at the ground like he was embarrassed or something. I grabbed onto his hands and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry I left you like that. I just don't feel right about kissing a guy I've only known for a day. Matthew, you know I'm a huge fan of yours and I love you more than anything, but I don't know if it's that kind of love, you know? Any fan would date you if they got the chance but I want to make sure you're not only wanting to date me because you want a girlfriend. I don't want to be played like that."

He shook his head at me in disbelief. "No no no that's not why I want to date you Sophia.."

I looked down at the floor, still holding both his hands in front of me. "Then why do you?" I asked quietly.

He lifted my chin so that I was looking into his eyes, but ended up giving me a look like he didn't know what to say. I shook my head and looked back down. I don't want to just be somebody he can call his girlfriend and brag about to his friends. I want to mean something to him.

"I don't exactly know how to explain in right now Sophia but I promise that right when I find the right words to, I will. Please think about giving me a chance."

I thought about it for a second and then nodded my head. "Maybe.. just maybe" I said with a small smile and he smiled back before pulling me into a tight hug.

We walked back into the room and everyone looked over at me.. again. I just ignored it and sat down beside Carter on the bed, who was still giving me looks. Once everyone was back to having their own conversations, I tapped him on the shoulder so he would look at me. Once he did I asked "What's your problem?"

He didn't answer at first, he just kept giving me an annoying look that was starting to bother me. Finally he started explaining.. "You rejected my best friend and broke his heart" He said and I looked down at my lap.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't comfortable kissing a guy I just met." Carter rolled his eyes and looked away. Jerk..

Just as I was about to leave, Matt started calling my name from the other side of the room where he was sitting on his bed by himself. I walked over with a smile on my face once he motioned for me to sit down next to him. He pulled out his phone and held it up for us to take a selfie. Once we did, He pulled me down so that I way laying straight and started tickling me everywhere. I started screaming for him to stop while laughing so hard until I could barely breathe.

He started laughing too and eventually I kicked him off the bed so that he was laying on the floor. I took that as an opportunity to sit on top of his stomach and hold his hands down on the floor. Paybacks a bitch..

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" He kept repeating until I covered his mouth with my hand. I couldn't stop laughing and eventually the boys that were also in the room realized what I was doing and came over to help me. Hayes and Jack J held his hands against the ground while Cam and Nash stood over him and threatened to pour a bucket of cold water over his face. We were all laughing like crazy, including Matt. I stood up off of him and let the boys take control while I took vines of it.

About 10 minutes later of this still going on, Nash and Cameron actually decided to pour cold water on his face and lucky enough I got a vine of it. They finally let Matt stand up and he quickly went to the washroom to grab a towel. When he came back, he sat down next to me with a fake glare and I giggled. "How was that?" I asked as he looked at me before saying "I hate you" then dropping his arm around my shoulder.

I looked down at my phone and realized I had a twitter notification from Matt. It was the selfie that we just took. I read the caption and instantly got butterflies.

@TheMattEspinosa

Hanging with the most beautiful girl in the world..

I smiled and started reading the replies. I couldn't believe it when I saw some of his fans tweeting #Mophia..

This night wasn't as bad as I thought..

-----

A/N

Omg who ships Mophia? I know I do!!!! Thank you guys so much for reading! I'm sorry this chapter wasn't very long but in the next chapter will be the first Magcon event and I didn't want it to start in the chapter and continue in the next one, ya know?

Anyways, don't forget to vote and share this story with some other Original Magcon lovers ;) Also check out my Nash Grier and Hayes Grier fan fiction called 'The Youngest Grier'

Thanks y'all, I'll be updating again tomorrow so stay tuned! Love you <3