ever since we were young - soonwoo

Start from the beginning

Wonwoo was on the other side of the phone, it seemed like he was leaning back on a chair at his office. Once he leaned into his office desk, Soonyoung could see the piles of marked papers that was probably a thousand papers.

Soonyoung felt bad for Wonwoo, he brought up the idea of being dance teachers together, but Wonwoo refused since he said that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

Soonyoung lost his breath as he examined Wonwoo's old soft hair, that was gelled back into an undercut, which Soonyoung craved. How did he know? Did he find Soonyoung drooling over guys with undercuts?

"Baby? Are you cheating?"

"Nope! I just did something with someone."

"That sounds suspicious."

"With two people I meant!"

"A threesome?"

"No!" Soonyoung blushed and hid his face. He didn't want to spoil the surprise for his boyfriend, but it made it worse.

"Okay bye." Wonwoo had a face of hurt on as he ended the call.

Shit. Was all Soonyoung thought, did he make it worse? He sighed again and started to practice harder.

Hours went by, as he broke a sweat. His forehead dripping with sweat and body glistening from the sun rays. He was sweating through his white shirt as he had shorts on.

Click.

Someone came in through the door, did Soonyoung forget to lock the door? He figured it was Seokmin dropping off Soonyoung's jacket that he lost at Seokmin's house. He really needs to get that jacket sometime.

He continued to dance as he dropped to the floor, bopping and bouncing in a squat position. He got up and spun as he did the ending move. Soonyoung jumped in the air as he spun quickly and put his left leg out and pretended to hold something in his hand.

While he was spinning, he didn't notice a frowning Wonwoo in the doorway. His glare turning into a soft gaze at the older. The way his body was moving was so graceful. That's why he can't be a dance teacher with Soonyoung.

"This is what you've been doing Soon?"
Wonwoo chuckled as he saw the older's head turn around within a millisecond. The older ran to Wonwoo and hopped onto him.

"Wonniiee!" He squealed as he soon got down, looking down, "Are you still mad? I'm sorry, it was a surprise." He explained as Wonwoo cackled.

His cackle made the boy flinch as he brought up the smaller boy. "I'm sweaty! Put me down Won!" Soonyoung whined as Wonwoo placed the both of them on the couch, kissing Soonyoung's lips softly.

Dammit, he missed Soonyoung so much. And he was over here thinking he was cheating.

"Mmm.. Why did you come a day early Won?"

"I thought you were cheating, darling."

"I wasn't! But you ruined the surprise!"

"Was that it? The dance?"

"Oh, so you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Yes!" Soonyoung cheered as Wonwoo tilted his head. What would the smaller boy do for him that's not a dance? A dance is far from enough.

Soonyoung whined softly as Wonwoo sucked his neck gently. Biting the bruised skin and pecking the hickeys he made on Soonyoung's neck. "Won~ Now I have to cover it!" He frowned as Wonwoo smirked. "You don't have to. You want to."