Chapter 40

The next afternoon after everyone was done at work the team held a meeting so that Barry and Caitlin could tell them that the crisis was still on and the changes that had been made this time around.

"So, what is so important that we had to have a team meeting when there are no crimes going on?" Cisco asked.

"We had a visit last night from a very unwelcome guest and they gave us some bad news." Barry said.

"Who was this person and what is the bad news?" Jesse asked.

"The person that visited us was Novu." Barry said but was cut off by Cisco.

"Let me guess, there is still going to be a crisis." Cisco said.

"That is correct. He has seen the future and he said that everything will be better this time because we know that it is coming and there are also new paragons." Caitlin said.

"What paragons are changing?" Cisco asked.

"The Paragons of Humanity, Courage, Honor, and Truth." Barry said.

"Ok, don't keep us in suspense. Tell us who the new paragons are." Jesse said.

"Courage is Thea, Honor is Oliver, Truth is Laurel, and Humanity is me." Caitlin said.

"Well, congratulation on that I guess." Cisco said.

"Ok, so what do we need to do to stop this crisis then?" Ronnie asked.

"We just have to work together, and everything will be fine. Everyone will start training for it tomorrow. For tonight, let's just relax before we have to start preparing." Barry said and everyone nodded as they started to leave the lair.

Barry and Caitlin had already sent Allegra home before they had their meeting, so when they walked into their apartment, they were happy to see that Allegra was feeding Dawn so that they didn't have to worry about doing that as well.

"So, how was the meeting?" Allegra asked.

"It went good considering that it was not good news that we were giving everyone." Caitlin said.

"Anything that I should know about?" Allegra asked.

"No, but we are all going to be train really hard for the foreseeable future so be ready to work hard with you training for a while." Barry said.

"I will make sure to do that. It would be good to know what I was training for though." Allegra said.

Barry looked at Caitlin and she nodded. "The crisis is going to happen again within the next couple of years, so we need to make sure that everyone is ready for it." Barry said.

"Shit, I didn't think that was going to happen again. Why is it happening anyways?" Allegra asked.

"First of all, watch your language around Dawn and second of all, I don't know why but it is happening." Caitlin said.

"Sorry mom. Anyways, I will train very hard." Allegra said.

"Good. Now go and pick out a movie so we can relax for the night." Barry said.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" Allegra asked.

"How about a comedy. We all could use a big laugh." Caitlin said with a smile.

Allegra went over to the shelf with movies on it and looked through the comedy movies and found Grown Ups. "I have never seen this one, but I have heard good things." Allegra said.

"Yeah that is a great movie. Go start it up and we will be there in a few minutes." Barry said.

Barry and Caitlin were calling in for some Chinese food being that they hadn't eaten yet. When they were done with that they walked into the sitting room and Allegra started the movie.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock at their door signaling that the food had arrived. Caitlin got up to get the food because she knew that Barry loved this movie and she didn't want him to miss any of it.

"Ok, here is your food. Don't make a mess on the furniture." Caitlin said.

"I will try not to." Barry said as he went back to watching the movie while he ate.

About two hours later the movie was over and everyone decided to go to bed.

The next day at STAR Labs was a busy dad. Caitlin was getting her serum ready to show to the government so that she could get it approved and start to mass produce it so that it could be used all around the country. After she got it approved, she would then patent it so no one could steal her idea.

A doctor showed up that worked for the government so that he could see the results of Caitlin's serum. He looked impressed by what he saw, and he was inclined to approve the drug.

"Well Dr. Allen, I have to say that this is going to be very good for this country. It will help disabled veterans as well as normal citizens around the country. I think that you should start mass producing this serum. I will take it to my board, and we will have to vote to approve the drug, but I am certain that there will be no problem getting it approved." The doctor said.

"Thank you. So how long should I wait before I hear anything from you?" Caitlin asked.

"We will have voted by the end of the week, so at the latest I will say probably next Monday." The doctor said.

"Thank you. So, I am guessing that I should wait until then to start making more of the drug." Caitlin said.

"Yes. Give us a week and we will let you know what to do." The doctor said.

"Yes sir. Have a nice day and I look forward to hearing from you about the vote." Caitlin said as the doctor nodded and left the building.

"So, how did it go?" Barry said as he walked into Caitlin's office.

"I think that it will get approved and then I can start mass producing it." Caitlin said.

"That's great. How about we go out and celebrate tonight with just us and the kids." Barry said.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go home and change. Then we can decide where we want to go." Caitlin said as they both left the building for the night so that they could celebrated the labs as well as Caitlin's success.