Chapter 27

"Barry it is about the time that Frost went to work with Savitar. It might be a good time to try and stop him." Caitlin said.

"Ok, we will go over the plan when we get to STAR Labs this morning. We need to have everything worked out." Barry said.

"I agree. Frost will be doing most of the work though." Caitlin said and Barry nodded.

They left for STAR Labs after they had finished getting dressed and eating breakfast. When they got there, they saw that all of the team was waiting in the cortex for them. They knew that it was time to go up against Savitar as well.

The team went over the plan and called a couple of their friends from Team Arrow and Supergirl to help them out. They went about the rest of there day working at STAR Labs until it was dark. That is when Frost was to go to the same place, she met Savitar last time. When she got to that area, there was a streak of lightening that went by her and she saw Savitar standing in front of her.

"I have been waiting for you to show up for a while. We are going to do great things together my friend." Savitar said.

"You are not my friend and what makes you think that I would ever work with you? I do better on my own." Frost said.

The next thing frost knew was the metal suit was opening up and there stood a replica of Barry. She looked at him for a second and never could believe that she ever had a thing for him. His face was not good looking at all with all of the scars he had on it. Then she got back on the right track of thinking because she was the opening part of the plan.

Savitar got out of the suit and started to walk over to Frost and as soon as his feet hit the ground Savitar was hit with a big blast of ice Freezing his feet and legs so that he could not move. Then all of a sudden, he was hit by an ice blast from behind as well. Savitar turned his head to see that it was a person in a blue suit that looked like the Green Arrow's suit.

Barry is talking to them through the comms and he said "Keep it up Frost and Thea. I am on the way."

They kept freezing Savitar until Kara and Alura got there so they could hold hi still. Barry got there and saw that Savitar was trying to vibrate out of his friends grasp so he walked up behind him and put him in a choke hold and vibrated as well so that Savitar could not phase out of their hold.

Barry knew that Savitar was too dangerous to be put back in the speed force because now that Thawne was in there, he would have no problem getting out. He knew that the only way to stop him permanently was to kill him, but that was not his way of doing things. He was going to call Oliver to do it, but he didn't always want to use his friend like that so when he was talking the plan over with Kara, she came up with a solution. She had told Barry about her aunt that was former military that was not scared to kill. So, Barry looked up and saw Astra approaching them. When she made it to the group, she looked up at Barry sand said, "You can let go of his head now Flash."

Barry did as Astra said and she grabbed Savitar by the head and with one quick motion she snapped his neck. Savitar feel to the ground dead.

"You know this is so much easier with the help of all the different team's that we work with. Why didn't we ever do this on the old earth other than just our once a year meeting whenever we needed each other." Barry said.

"I agree, we used to waste so much time. It would have been a whole lot more efficient if we did work together move often." Kara said.

"Ok, I love all you guys, but I need to sit down. You know pregnant woman here." Frost said.

Barry grabbed her and told Cisco to open a breach so that they could get back to STAR Labs quickly. Instead of sitting her in the chair at the computer he went to the med bay and a laid her down on the bed.

"You need to rest, and I thought it would be easier her than in the other room in a chair." Barry said.

"What did I do to deserve someone as sweet as you?" Frost said.

"You take care of me the same way that I will always take care of you. We are equals, and plus, you are one of the best people that I know." Barry said.

"I don't know about that. I know Caity is but me, I don't think so." Frost said.

"I think that you are a better person than you think. I mean once you got over your angry phase and your social awkwardness, you were a lot more like Caitlin then you think you are. Of course, you do have a bit more of an edge than Caitlin does. Not that that is a bad thing." Barry said.

"Thank you for the pep talk handsome but I would like to get a nap now if that is ok." Frost said.

"I will leave you to your nap. If you need me, you know where I am." Barry said, and Frost nodded.

Barry walked out into the cortex and everyone was waiting on him. "Is she ok?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah she just needed a nap. Thank you for your help Kara, Astra, Alura, and Thea. I don't think this would have been that easy without the four of you." Barry said.

"All you have to do is call and we will be here." Kara said and her mom and aunt nodded.

"It is nice to work with someone every once in a while, that is not as tough on me as my brother is. So, if you ever need me again, I will be here as well." Thea said as she walked up and hugged Barry and then opened a breach to go back to Star City.

Once Thea was gone Kara walked up and hugged Barry as well and then she opened a breach and she and her family were gone as well.

"Well that was fun, but I am going to go and get my wife and go home." Barry said as he went to pick up his wife who was now Caitlin. He then sped her home so that she could sleep comfortably in her own bed.