Chapter 20

Barry and Allegra were so stunned that they couldn't say anything. Caitlin was starting to think that they were not happy with her being pregnant. Barry finally snapped out of it and rushed over to Caitlin and gave her a hug and then kissed her. "I am so happy right now." Barry said.

Allegra came over and gave them both a hug and said "I can't believe I am going to be a big sister. I have always wanted to have siblings."

"Well I am glad that everyone is happy. I want to keep this a secret for a while so that we make sure everything is ok before we tell anyone. Ok?" Caitlin asked.

"Sounds good to me." Barry said and Allegra nodded.

The next day was a Saturday so it was one of Allegra's days to train with Thea. Barry and Caitlin also went to check on how things were going around the city. When they got there the alarm was going off saying that there was an attack in the city.

"Where is the attack Cisco?" Barry asked.

"The same place as Savitar's followers were on the old earth." Cisco said.

"Ok guys, lets suit up and go and take these guys out." Barry said.

Barry, Jesse, and Firestorm left STAR Labs to get to the location. Cisco opened a breach so that he and Caitlin could get there. They left Allegra to man the comms. When they got to the location, they saw that Alchemy was using the stone to turn someone into a meta and the person was being wrapped in a husk. Barry and Jesse sped around and took out all of the other followers and Alchemy turned to them and said "You can't stop what is coming Flash. He will get free sooner or later, and until he does, I will continue to make other metahumans."

"Not if I stop you first." Barry said.

Frost sent an ice blast toward Alchemy's hand and knocked the stone away. Barry picked it up and put it into the box and then Jesse went to knock him out. They let the police take the rest of the followers while Barry took Alchemy and locked him in the pipeline. When Barry was about to leave the cell, he wanted to know if Julian was still Alchemy, so he took Alchemy's mask off and it was Julian.

Barry waited on the outside of the cell for Julian to wake up. When he did Julian looked at him and said "Why have you locked me up Flash? I have done nothing wrong."

"I will let you out if you give me a chance to explain." Barry said and Julian nodded.

Barry opened the cell and as Julian walked out Barry reached up and touched his arm with the memory ring. Julian took a minute to let his mind get used to having his memories then he looked at Barry and asked "What is going on Allen? Why did you have me in that cell?"

"You were Alchemy again and I had to make sure that you were not still possessed before I let you out." Barry said and Julian nodded.

"Well it is nice to see you again and I will do what I can to help you stop Savitar. I was thinking while I was here, I could maybe ask Caitlin out." Julian said.

"I don't think that is going to work out for you this time." Barry said.

"And why is that? She was up for it the last time." Julian said.

"Because I am already taken Englishman." Frost said.

"Watch out Allen, Frost has taken over Caitlin!" Julian said.

"I would never hurt Barry Englishman." Frost said as she went and kissed Barry on the lips.

"Ok, what is going on here?" Julian asked.

"Well after you left on the old earth Caitlin and I came to an understanding. As long as she didn't lock me away again, we could take turns being in control. I am now a hero." Frost said.

"Well that is good to know. So, you are with Allen then I guess? Does that mean that Caitlin is too?" Julian said.

"Of course, it does dumbass." Frost said while rolling her eyes and Barry could do nothing but laugh at what she said.

"Oh, and Caitlin said to tell you hello." Frost said as she turned to leave.

Julian turned to Barry and asked "So they can talk to each other? That kind of weird don't you think?"

"I have had time to get used to it and so will you. So, come on and meet the team." Barry said.

When they got to the cortex the whole team was there. Cisco was sitting at his computer while Allegra was sitting at Caitlin's. Jesse was standing behind them with Ronnie, with Dr. Stein working on an equation for the board. Then Caitlin walked out from changing her suit and walked over to Julian and gave him a hug.

"Sorry about my other side. She can be a bit rude sometimes." Caitlin said.

"I am just glad you are able to work with her now." Julian said and Caitlin nodded.

"Ok, so it is time to meet the team. You know Cisco, behind him is Ronnie and he joins with Dr. Stein over there at the board, to form firestorm. Beside Ronnie is Jesse. She is my cousin and she is known as Quick. Wally is part of the team, but he is off doing his Zin thing again. He comes when we need his help though. And last but not least, this is Allegra, she is Caitlin and my adopted daughter and a hero in training. By the way, aren't you supposed to be training with Ice?" Barry said.

"Yeah, I told her I was going to be a little late because I had to run the comms. She will be here in a few minutes." Allegra said.

"Well it is nice to meet you all. So, where do I fit in this team?" Julian asked.

"Same place you did last time. You were a valuable part of the team." Caitlin said.

"So, how long have you and Allen been together?" Julian asked.

"Before the Accelerator exploded. I have always loved him though. It was the same for frost too. That is why she went off with Savitar. It was the only way she could be with Barry." Caitlin said.

"Well I am glad you are happy. Anything else I am missing?" Julian said.

"Not that I can think of. So, I am going to keep an eye on that husk that Alchemy made earlier. We need to know who is in there, but we can't do anything until it goes away. We just need to be ready in case it is a bad guy." Caitlin said.

"I agree. I will keep an eye on it." Julian said as he walked into the room with the husk.

Caitlin walked over to Barry and said, "How about we go and check on our daughter's training?"

"Yeah let's do that. I want to see how good she is doing in person." Barry said.

They walked into the speed lab and saw Allegra and Thea sparring with sticks. Allegra was keeping up with Thea and she looks like she was getting close to being able to win. When they were done, they took a break.

"So, how is she doing Thea?" Barry asked.

"I'd say give me another week or so with her and she will be ready. I mean I did beat Talia Al Ghul on the old earth and Allegra is keeping up with me. That should tell you something." Thea said.

"Well let us know when you think she is ready and then we will let her go in the field some." Caitlin said.

"Truthfully, she is ready now. So, if you want to do some smaller takedowns with her, she is ready for that. But she will be ready for the big take-downs in a few weeks." Thea said.

"I'd better get Cisco to work on a suit then." Barry said and Thea nodded.

"Alright, we will let you two get back to work then." Caitlin said.

When they got back to the cortex Barry walked up to Cisco and said "Hey man, start working on a suit for Allegra. Make it look the same as Thea's but make it purple."

Cisco nodded and said, "It will be done in two to three days."

Barry nodded and then pulled up the cameras in the speed lab so that he could watch some more of the training. He was really impressed with what Allegra had learned and he knew that she would be ready to go in the field very soon and he would not have to worry about her because she would definitely be able to take care of herself.