Chapter 7

The day after the team took the suits to Team Arrow, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin were sitting in the cortex after work was over for the day. They were just having fun. They always liked hanging out with just OTF (Original Team Flash), Even on the old earth. All of a sudden, the alarm started to go off. Barry started to suit up while Caitlin and Cisco were checking the monitors seeing what was going on.

"Looks like it is the burning man that I have been hearing about." Said Cisco for the benefit of their cover with Thawne.

"Ok, I will go out there and try to take care of him before he destroys to much" Barry said.

When Barry got to the scene the burning man was still there, but it didn't look like he was trying to destroy anything. It looked like he was having a hard time controlling his powers.

"It looks like he is having a hard time controlling himself. I don't think that he is trying to destroy anything. He also looks a lot like your friend Ronnie, Cait." Barry said.

"Come and get pick me up Barry. I might be able to talk him down." Caitlin said.

"OK, I will be there soon." Said Barry.

Two seconds later Barry picked her up and they were on their way back to the scene. When Barry put her down, Ronnie looked at her as though he might recognize her. Caitlin turned off her comms and turned to Barry to tell him to do the same. "Barry do you have the memory ring with you?" Caitlin asked.

"No, it is in Cisco's workshop. The only way to use it without Thawne finding out is to talk Firestorm down and use it on him in Star Labs." Barry said.

"Ok, turn your comms back on so Thawne won't get suspicious." Caitlin said as she walked over to Ronnie.

"Ronnie, it's me Caitlin. Can you come with us to Star Labs?" Caitlin asked.

"I am sorry my dear but I do not know who you are." Ronnie said.

"Do you mind telling me who you think you are then?" Caitlin asked.

"My name is Dr. Martin Stein. I can hear your friend in my head and he says that I can trust you do I will accompany you to the Star Labs." Stein said.

When they returned to Star Labs, Cisco walked up to Firestorm and said "Nice to see you again Ronnie. I have missed you."

"I am sorry young man but I am Dr. Martin Stein. I am here to see if you and your friends can help me separate from Ronald so that we can live our own lives." Dr. Stein said."

"We are happy to help. But first, why don't you go with Dr. Snow so that she can check your vitals and make sure that everything is ok with you." Dr. Wells said.

Firestorm nodded and went into the mad bay to wait for Caitlin, who turned to Cisco and whispered in his ear "Get the ring Cisco." Cisco nodded and went to get the memory ring.

Caitlin went into the med bay and began to hook Firestorm up to the monitors so that she could get his vitals. She noticed that everything was stable but his temperature was rising steadily.

"Hey guys you need to get to work on something that will separate them because their temperature is steadily rising, and I think that means that if we don't separate them, they could go nuclear." Caitlin said.

"Cisco and I will get to work on that right away Dr. Snow." Dr. Wells said.

Before Cisco left, he slipped the ring to Barry so they could return Dr. Stein and Ronnie's memories to them while he and Dr. Wells were gone. Barry touched the ring to Firestorm's arm and he could tell that Dr. Stein remembered him now.

"It is good to see you Mr. Allen and Dr. Snow. I am glad that Dr. Wells and Mr. Ramon are working on the splicer so that we can separate and then merge and be stable." Dr. Stein said.

"Yeah, it should not take them long being that Cisco already knows what he is doing. Also, you will have to pretend like you don't have your memories from the old earth because we don't want Thawne to know that we are onto him." Barry said.

"We can do that." Dr. Stein.

An hour later Cisco walks into the room with the splicer and tells Firestorm how to use it. They put it on and suddenly they see Dr. Stein and Ronnie separate. They had called Dr. Steins wife and Daughter in so that they could be there when the separation was complete. They also brought their memories back as well.

"Thank you for helping us Dr. Wells and Mr. Ramon." Dr. Stein said.

"It was no trouble at all." Dr. Wells said.

A little while later, Dr. Wells decided that he was going to leave for the night. All of the group could now talk freely now that Dr. Wells was not around.

Ronnie walked up to Caitlin and said "I know from my memories on this earth that you and Barry are a couple and I am happy for you both. It is just a little weird for me right now. I hope you understand."

"I do understand. I might be able to help with that though. Barry has a cousin named Jesse. She is very pretty and she is very smart. She will be around more once we take care of Thawne." Caitlin said.

"I am willing to give it a chance if you think we will get along." Ronnie said.

"I think that you two would make a great couple. Anyways, I think that we should get in touch with Lyla since she is already in charge of ARGUS on this earth, Because I already know what our next mission should be." Caitlin said.

"And what would that be Dr. Snow." Stein said.

"We go after Eiling and turn him over to ARGUS since the police can't do anything to him since he is military." Caitlin said.

"I agree that it is best to get him off the board before he can cause any of us metas any problems." Barry said.

"Also, welcome to the team Firestorm." Cisco said.

They all continued to talk for a while about their plan for taking down Eiling. After an hour they all decided that it was time to call it a night so that they could all get back to the lab early in the morning and take Eiling down.