Jenny

I knock on the door and wait. I can't see Parker's car anywhere. I hear foot steps inside. I knock again. The door opens Jenny is standing on the other side. "Hey girl what's cracking?" She asks standing there in all black looking very sexy. "Oh nothing. I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee?" I ask. "Hell yeah girl. Let's go." She says closing the door behind her.

"Nice ride." Jenny says getting into my gift from Tom. He brought me a black pickup truck, it was parked at home when Lane dropped me off. "Thanks my uncle brought it for me." I say pulling out of the drive way. "Oh so why are you staying with the Walkers then if you have an uncle?" Jenny asks looking at me. "Oh yeah sorry he is actually a family friend but to me he is an uncle. He just couldn't take me on." I say

I pull a park at the local brew, we get out and take a seat. Oh pancakes yum. Oh wait no a breakfast burger. Why is there so much to pick from and all good stuff too. "What you getting good looking? Jenny asks putting the menu down. "I don't know there is way to much. What are you getting?" I ask putting my menu down. "I was going to get waffles with ice cream and fruit. And a hot chocolate." Jenny says licking her lips.

"Oh nice I've never had waffles before. I think I'm going to a breakfast burger with a mango smoothie." I say getting up to order. I place our order and sit back down. "So thanks for doing this today. I needed a girls day, all the boys are doing my head in." I say watching Jenny. "No problem girl anytime it's good to get out of the house Parker drives me crazy." Jenny says grabbing our drinks off the lady.

"So I'm having a party next week would you like to come?" I ask sipping a my smoothie. Oh this taste so good. I've needed this for so long. "Yeah sure. It will be good to get to know you better." Jenny says digging into her waffles.

We finish our food and head into town. "Hey wanna get new clothes for your party?" Jenny asks stopping in front of a clothes shop. "Look I don't know I don't have any money." I say trying to walk away. "Oh don't be silly my treat. Come on." Jenny says grabbing my arm and pulling me into the little shop.

"Oh girl that red dress looks so good on you." Jenny says as I spin around showing her the dress. "Thanks. But it looks better on you." I say. "Oh I know." Jenny says making me laugh. "So what bling did Parker give you?" Jenny yells out. I quickly finished getting changed and walk out to show her. "Omg that is totally amazing." Jenny says holding my hand to get a better look at it. "I know." I say making us both laugh as we leave the shop.

We get back in my car and head back to her place. "Anyway thanks for today it was great." I say turning the car off. "Omg totally was." She says not moving. "You okay?" I ask turning to face her. "Yeah no I'm perfect. You can say no, but can I bring a plus one?" She asks sounding a little nervous. "Yeah sure I don't see why not." I say smiling at her reaction. "Thanks, you totally are amazing. Bye girl." Jenny says jumping out of the car.

"Hey honey how was the shopping trip?" Vada asks as soon as I walk through the door. "Yeah it was good thanks I brought a dress for my party." I say pulling it out to show her. "Oh wow that will look so good on you. Parker won't know what hit him." Vada says winking at me.

"Hey Scar would you like to play a game with me?" Mateo asks barging into my room. "Yeah sure Mr, I'll just put my stuff away and then I'll be down to find you." I say making Mateo excited. He runs out of my room yelling out to the boys to join. I put my new dress away accidentally knocking my bag over. A note falls out landing on the floor.

'You don't know what you are getting into with Parker. He is dangerous.'

I read. Did Jenny put it in my bag when I wasn't looking. Or did someone else put it in my bag when we were trying clothes on. What does it mean, Parker is an amazing guy. I take the bracelet off that he gave me and have a really good look at it. One of the little jewels is darker then the rest. I get my tweezers and take the jewel out.

No it can't be. How can he do this to me. Had he been listening in on what I say. I grab the little device out and throw it across the room, breaking when it hits the wall.

"Come on my little scary monster. It's show time." Mateo yells out, bringing me back to the real world and alway from my thoughts. "Hurry up people are getting old here. I'm dying!" Mateo yells out acting so dramatic, making me laugh. I place my bracelet under my pillow wiping my tears away and head downstairs to see all the boys waiting. Even Parker.