Help

"Hey Mateo can you please come help me?" I yell out down the hall before turning back into my room. I take a seat on my bed and wait for the little monster to come.

"Mateo!" I scream out.

"Help me!" I hear his little voice tremble out in the distance. My stomach does a flip. Please god please make sure he is okay.

"I'm coming!" I scream back. I leap off my bed and rush down the hallway to where I can hear his screams. I burst through Angus's door, stopping dead in my tracks when I see Mateo.

All the Walker boys and Parker have Mateo pinned down to the floor while they tickle him. His giggles come out loud while he screams.

"Get off I need a pee!" Mateo screams out looking at me with desperation in his little eyes. "Help me Scar!" He screams out again trying to wiggle his way free.

I put two fingers in my mouth and let out a really loud whistle. The boys stop tickling Mateo and cover their ears giving me death glares. Mateo rushes to my side and grabs my hand.

"Really you had to do that." Angus grunts. "Yep." I saying popping the p. "You know what to do. Attack!" Mateo yells out beating his chest like an ape. Before I know what's going on the boys have jumped off the floor and have pinned me down.

"Thank you." Mateo says walking in amongst them to get to me. "Mateo what are you doing?" I ask acting like I can't get out of their hold.

He reaches down and starts to tickle me. He try's my belly, under my arms, under my neck. But he doesn't make me laugh. He stops looking at me, his little hand on his chin.

"I know!" He screams out in excitement.
"No Mateo please don't." I say trying to wiggle myself free but the boys tighten their grip. "Mateo, stop please!" I scream out as his little fingers reach the back of my knees.

He starts to tickle me making me laugh. I can't help the sounds coming out of my mouth. I try to stop myself but he has worked out where to tickle me. The boys start laughing along with Mateo.

"Boys!" Vada yells standing in the door way now. They all stop turning around to look at her. "Leave Riley alone before you are all grounded even you Parker. Don't you for one second think I won't give you an ass whopping." Vada says hand on her hip while she points to everyone of the boys.

They nod in agreement, letting me go. I get up making sure I keep my laughter hidden so I don't end up in trouble too. "Thanks." I say walking past Vada and heading back to my room. I get changed into my running gear and head out.

"Hey where you going?" Parker says. "For a run." I say putting my head phones in running past him. I turn around to see he is gone. He must have went back inside.

I run past the sheds where Travis must be working, as his Ute is parked up near the entrance. I make it to the dam where I had my little accident. I stop looking down into the muddy water. I notice a calf stuck down in the mud against the edge of the water.

I slowly head down the dam wall trying not to lose my footing as I go. I reach the calf and wipe the mud off of its face. "Hey little buddy it's gonna be okay. I promise I'm gonna help you." I say starting to dig.

It takes me ages to get buddy's front two legs free. I'm now completely covered in muddy my pour white shirt is now a shade of brown. "I'm sorry buddy I know I stink but I can't help it." I say walking to the back. "Arrr!" I scream out as I slip over landing on my backside. Buddy bellows out at my out burst.

"Yeah I know but it's not my fault you are stuck. You idiot." I say. I start digging the mud out from under his back legs. He starts to get excited as he is now moving around. Trying to free himself. "Buddy are you a boy or a girl?" "Look what you have made me do. I'm freaking talking to a calf." I scream out in frustration as I've only now just noticed, that's I've been sinking into the mud.

I free myself before finally getting buddy's legs all free. I stand up behind him and give him a couple big pushes getting him to the dry land of the dam wall. I can't help but feel the excitement rush through my body.

I guess I should never celebrate to early because my stupid self didn't notice that I have stepped into buddy messy slop. Making me stuck now. "Great!" I yell out slapping my hands down next to me. Making mud go everywhere even my mouth.

And to top things off it's already getting dark. I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get back home. I check my phone but I have no service. I start digging around my legs, trying to free myself from the mess. But it's no good the more I dig the more I sink.

"Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs hoping someone will be able to hear me. Knowing well that no one will be able too.

"Help!"

"Please!"

"Anyone!"

I scream again and again.

"Riley?" I hear a faint voice off in the distance. But I know it's him. He has come to save me. He always saves me.

"Please help me. I'm stuck in the dam!" I yell out. I really hate this dam. It always gets me into trouble.

I see him coming over the hill. He stops and looks around. "Down here!" I yell out. Parker comes rushing down trying not to slip.

"So do I even wanna know how you got so stuck?" He questions me taking a seat at the edge of the dry bank. I shake my head. He gets up reaching his hands out. I grab them making sure my grip is nice and tight.

"Okay on the count of three I will pull you but you also need to move around as much as you can to help me." Parker says getting ready. "Okay." I say. "One, two, THREE!" Parker yells out.

I move my legs around the best I can. I start to feel the air hitting my lower legs as I'm getting pulled out. Parker doesn't stop until my I'm getting dragged up and onto the dry bank. He lets go so I can stand up.

"Okay trouble we need to get back so they can call off the search party." Parker says helping me up the hill. "Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't think I was gone for that long. I'm gonna be in so much trouble." I say starting to panic. I've coursed them so much trouble already.

"Oh man you should see your face. I'm only joking you haven't been gone that long." Parker says doubling over grabbing his stomach. "You asshole!" I scream out in anger, giving him a shove. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." Parker says pulling his hands up in surrender.

"Come on I'll race you back." I say taking off leaving him still standing there in shock.