Waterhole

Needs to be Edited.

Mateo wakes me up really early again but this time he didn't bring me food. But instead I was told to go shower and be ready for a family breakfast. I get out of bed and grab my clothes and a towel, I head straight for the shower.

"Arrrr!" I scream trying to cover my eyes. What the flip. Who keeps the door half opened when they are using the bathroom. "Oh sorry Riley." Angus says getting out of the shower.

I can't help but look as he wraps a towel around his lower half. His body dripping with water. His hair wet and messy sticking to his face like glue. I can't help but stare at his nicely toned abs.

"Take a picture sweetheart it will last longer." He says before walking out with the towel still wrapped around his lower half. I quickly step into the room and locking the door behind me. Once I've had the fastest shower know to man kind thanks to Mateo. I get dressed and rush down stairs where most of the family is waiting. I take a seat next to Mateo. After not to long Angus walks in looking smug sitting next to me.

"Better not tell Parker you like what you see here don't want him getting jelly." Angus says pointing to himself. Getting smirks from his brothers. I bet he ran off and told them a lie.

"I was only staring cause I thought you were a guy but hey I guess I was wrong. Cause what I sore says otherwise." I say filling my bowl with fruit salad and yogurt. The boys all laugh now picking on Angus, making him mad.

Once breakfast is over I help clean the table and do the dishes before I have to rush off to the bus. "Riley you don't have to do that it's okay I can do it. I don't want you late for school." Vada says taking the plates from me. "No it's okay I still have heaps of time." I say helping her finish them.

I race to the gate where the boys are waiting. "So what do you do around here for fun?" I ask trying to start a conversation. "Football." Weston replies. "That's it?" I ask him. "Yep." He says dragging the p.

They all pile onto the bus taking a seat at the back. Making sure they take up all the room so I can't sit with them. I take a seat at the front putting my bag next to me. Making sure I take up all the room.

"What's up buttercup?" Parker says moving my bag to take a seat next to me. I don't answer. "Why ain't you sitting with the boys?" He asks looking back at them. "They don't want me to. They are just being mean." I say. "Really you are going to go all soft on them but yesterday you kicked my ass within seconds." Parker says smiling.

"I'm really sorry about that I didn't mean too." I say getting embarrassed. "Come on I'll walk you to class." He says  getting up and taking my bag.

My classes drag on before the lunch bell. Most of the work I've already done. I don't say anything knowing if I do they will put me up a grade. And that's something I know I definitely don't want. Once the bell goes I quickly pick up all my stuff and head outside.

I see Parker already sitting down at the tree waiting for me. "Hey." I say rushing over taking a seat. "Hey." He says back. "So what's something fun to do in this town other then football." I ask pulling my lunch out. "Well football." He says getting a death stare from me, making him laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Well there is the tracks in the bush once it's rained we normally go mudding. Or you can just go there when it's not muddy on horses or bikes I guess. But that wouldn't be fun. Oh and the waterhole." He says taking my Apple.

"What's mudding?" I ask him unsure. "Oh my lord girl it's so much fun. Next time it rains I'll take you. I promise. You will love it." He says getting all excited still not telling me what it is.

The rest of the day goes by really fast, the last class for today is English. I set up and wait for class to start. I watch the clock waiting for Parker to come. But he doesn't. Once the bell goes I pack up my things and head to the bus stop.

The ride home is long and quite as Parker didn't get on the bus, and the boys wouldn't let me sit with them. I head inside and straight to my room to get changed. I throw on my yellow shirt and black training pants. I head downstairs to get something to eat before I go for a run. I've taken my sling off as my arm is feeling better.

"Hey hunny once you have had something to eat Parker is with Travis out at the shed he is waiting for you." Vada says coming into the kitchen. "Okay thank you." I say grabbing my sandwich and heading over to the shed.

"Hello my little scar!" Mateo says running up to me. "Hi Mateo. Hi guys." I say following Mateo in. "Hey darling how was school?" Travis asks giving me a hug. "Yeah good thanks. Just really boring." I say. "Anyways I don't wanna hold your two up. Parker just have her back before 6 o'clock tonight." Travis says giving Parker a stern look.

I follow Parker out of the shed we both come to a stop when Mateo stop in front of us. "Mateo Walker get back here." Travis yells out. "No! I'm going with!" He screams out stomping his foot. "Boy I'm gonna count to three and if you are not here you are going to be in trouble. 1.2." Travis yells out stopping when Mateo runs back to his dad crying.

"So where we going?" I ask after a while. "Somewhere fun." He says grabbing my hand. Sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy. I don't say anything, I just smile.

We walk for at least 20 minutes most of it was in silence but I don't mind. Even time I spoke it never made sense, making him laugh. It's not like I like him so why is my brain not working.

"Okay so we are here." Parker says smiling looking at me. I don't know what he is excited about it's only trees in front of us. "Wow it's amazing the trees are breathtaking." I say sarcastically. "No it's behind the trees silly. Come." He says holding out his hand for me to take it. I grab his hand as he pulls me in.

"Wow Parker it's breathtaking." I say meaning it this time. I don't know where to look. This must be the waterhole he was taking about. It's only small but it's surrounded by trees. The water is crystal blue, shining in the light. There are a couple of rope swings hanging from different trees.

"Yeah it's nice isn't it. I like to come here and think it's always so quite." He says kicking his shoes off. "You coming in?" He asks stepping back into the water. I quickly run to him pushing him backwards. He falls letting the water pull him under. Before I know it he has grabbed my legs pull me down.

"Help me please! I can't swim!" I yell out. Parker rushes over grabbing me before I went back under. I can't hold my laughter back anymore. "What? What's so funny?" He asks looking confused. "Oh I got you good. You should have seen your face. I think that was the fastest I've ever seen you move." I say getting my laughter under control.

"Okay you can let me go now." I say still in his grip. "But what happens if I like you here." He says pulling me closer closing the little gap that was there. Okay my butterflies are definitely going crazy now. "Well guess I that should okay be." I say jumbling my works up again. "I like when you are this nervous." He says pushing a wet strand of hair out of my face.

His lips are soft against mine. They move together not breaking contact. My legs are now wrapped around his waist while his hands are on my back. I've never been kissed before. Omg this is my first kiss. What happens if I'm bad. What happens if I stuff it up and he doesn't talk to me ever again. Wait does this mean he likes me.

"Wow." Parker says going red. I don't say anything. "Are you okay?" He says trying to read me. But I'm still shocked. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I can't believe I just went in without asking. Please don't tell them. They will kill me." Parker starts rambling on.

Before I can stop myself I grab his face pulling him closer and kiss him. My  whole body is tingling, my head a messy. After what felt like forever he pulls away.

"Um I think we should head back to the house it's getting late." Parker says looking around us now that it's getting dark. I follow him out trying to hind my red face.