Chapter 5: All That Matters

(Justin's POV)
I released my single "Heartbreaker" last Tuesday. which was about my relationship with Selena, But I also have another single in the works. it's called "All that Matters" but it was not about Selena it was about Ariana. Because now I realized she's all that matters to me. I think about her everyday and every night I mean who wouldn't those days I spent with Ariana meant the world to me. I know she's dating Nathan now but I don't care, she's my dream girl. and I'mma do whatever it takes to get her back. I stepped into the studio and began to sing.

🎤Oh oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky I need you to shine in my life🎤

🎤Not just for the meanwhile, for a long long time Better believe it.🎤

🎤Oh oh, whenever you're not in my presence.🎤

🎤It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah So I sleep through the daylight,stay awake all night '
Til you're back again,oh yeah,yeah🎤

🎤You think I'm biased
To my significant other
You hit it right on the head.🎤

🎤Only been missing my lover
Got a whole lotta texts in my phone and I don't reply🎤

🎤The next eight bars tell you why..🎤

🎤You're all that matters to me, yeah,yeah,
Ain't worried about nobody else
if it ain't you, I ain't myself.🎤

🎤You make me complete 🎤

🎤You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah,
What's a king bed without a queen
There ain't no "I" team you make me complete 🎤

🎤You're all that matters to me
Take the gas out of the car
it won't drive That's how I feel when
you're not by my side🎤

🎤When I wake up in the morning up
under you, and only you 🎤

🎤Oh oh, grateful for your existence
Faithful no matter the distance
You're the only girl I see
From the bottom of my heart, please believe 🎤

🎤You're all that matters to me, yeah,yeah, Ain't worried about nobody else
If it ain't you , I ain't myself
You make me complete🎤

🎤You're all that matters to me, yeah, yeah, What's a king bed without a queen There ain't no "I" in team
You make me complete
You're all that matters to me🎤

🎤Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're all that matters to me
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
You're all that matters to me🎤

I finished singing and stepped outta the booth I didn't notice Selena was standing there the entire time I was in there singing.

"Hey! I heard you all the way in the room singing. so I came down here to hear your song that's about me!" she said smiling.

"Oh!," I said before walking over to the soundboard.

"So I was thinking maybe we could have a little Justin and Selena time?" she grinned before, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yeah, whatever" I said taking her arms off me, and heading into my closet.

"What's wrong Justin why are you acting like this??" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing's wrong I just need to get away for a few" I said.

"Justin please talk to me!!!" she begged grabbing my arm.

"No! I have to go!" I said shaking her off.

I know that I shouldn't be treating her like this, but Ariana was on my mind and having Selena around was kind of bothering me. I slipped on my white v neck before grabbing a pair of leather pants. I grabbed my black and white supras before sitting on the bed, putting them on. I walked back into the bathroom before doing, my signature hairstyle. when I finished I made my way downstairs. before grabbing my shades and keys off the table. I made my way out the door, and over to my white Range Rover before stepping in and backing out of the driveway to a confused Selena. before heading over to my friend Twist's house. he always knew how to take my mind off everything, and I just needed to have some fun. I pulled up in his driveway before knocking on his front.

"Aye! what's up man??" he said before letting me in.

"Nothing just needed to take my mind off a couple of things" I said.

"You came to the right person, Me and the guys are going to the club tonight you should come" he said.

"Yeah, I need to get out and have a little fun. ain't nothing wrong with a little partying" I said.

(At The Club)

Me and the guys been here since 2 am and we ain't ready to leave yet. Twist and I headed over to the DJ stand telling them to play my song "Twerk" ft. Twist himself & my good friend Miley Cyrus. As soon as the DJ turned the song on the club got hyped, up even more. I checked the time it was 4am I let the guys know I was finna head home. as I was walking to my car paparazzi came out of no where crowding me trying to get pictures. I flipped them off, before pulling out of the parking lot. I stopped at a red light, I would go home but Selena could be there and I didn't feel like arguing at 4am. so as I was driving I thought about going to Ariana's house since it was close by. I pulled into her driveway before getting out and knocking on the door. she opened the door and she was standing there in her cute little doggy pajamas.

"Justin??" she said sleepy.

"Yeah, um sorry for coming to your house this late. I just wanted to see you, don't worry about it" I said walking back to my car.

"No!" she said running to me. "You can stay here tonight. I don't want you on the road this late at night" she said grabbing my hand and leading me into her house.

We walked up to her room, and when we were inside she locked it.

"I appreciate you for, letting me stay here tonight" I said, tossing my car keys on her dresser.

"No biggie" she said smiling.

"So? where do I sleep??" I asked.

"You can sleep in the bed with me" she said pulling back the covers allowing me to get in.

I felt kind of bad being here since I broke, her heart and she said those totally true things to me the other day
At her video shoot. but I'm glad she let me sleep here tonight.

"Can you, hold me Justin??" she asked.

Automatically I slipped my arms around her petite waist. and she snuggled up against my chest, and in that moment. I knew she was asleep. I rested my chin on top of her head, I'm glad me and Selena are over. because I have my deam girl right here in my arms.

Then I said something to her, that I've always wanted to say.

"I love you Ariana"! I said before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
..............................................................................................................................
.........................

AWWWW!!!!!! I ENJOYED THAT SWEET LITTLE JARIANA MOMENT IN BED. MY APOLOGIES FOR NOT HAVING ANY ARIANA POV's IN THIS CHAPTER. BUT DONT WORRY SHE'LL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. 10 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED, THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DID!!!!!!!