Chapter 26: First Date Part 2

(Ariana's POV)

"Thanks again for the tea, Alexa." I say as I take a sip and set it to the side.

She made us a pot of tea after I came in the wind is really picking up out there.

I pull out my phone to check the time and it's already eight o' clock. I still have to choose my outfit for my date with Justin tonight.

"You still haven't told me what brings you by?" Alexa's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Well um... see... I have a date with Justin." I say, fidgeting with my hands not really understanding, why I'm so nervous all of a sudden.

"Well. That's great Ari." Alexa says.

"Yeah." I say. playing with my curls.

Alexa's phone rings and she gets up and heads to her room to answer it.

"Excuse Me. I'll go grab that. be right back Ari." She gracefully ran to her room to answer her phone.

Twenty minutes passed and Alexa comes back out of the room. and sits back down in front of me.

"Sorry it took so long." She swings
her brown hair over her shoulder.

"Oh. It's fine." I assure her.

"I guess I'll get going then." I shyly say and start to stand up.

"Alright, see you Ari." Alexa gives me a hug. and I head for the door.

(Justin's POV)
"Yeah, she's been great." I say.

"Mhmmm." He lowers his voice as we walk back into the living room.

"Remember what I said and try not to mess up." Scooter says.

"I'm trying,okay?" I say to him. and Scooters disappears up the staircase and I leave the house.

I wish I had Ariana to come home to. It's get's lonely living in this house sometime. I thought about calling up Chaz and going down to his house but deep down that's a bad idea waiting to happen. I don't want any problems to occur and they always do, I just really want to go back to my empty house.

I do as I say. I am so damn tired, I haven't slept in ages it seems.

As I lay down I try to envision my arms around her waist and her heads on my chest.

(Ariana's POV)
I end up watching an episode of iCarly the one where Spencer pranks everybody. Yeah. That one's funny. I love this show so much. Justin hasn't spoken to me since he left me laughing at my house. I wonder if he still wants to go.

Has his mind changed? I miss him. Ugh, why is this always so stressful and complicated.

The afternoon breezes on by and before I know it. it's time to pick out what I'm going to wear on my date. But the thing is I absolutely have no idea what I'm going to wear on this date with Justin. I don't know where we are going, and as a matter of fact, I don't even know if he intends to take me anymore. He hasn't called or texted me all day. If he dosen't within the next hour or so he'll be going to dinner by himself .

As I begin to think about reasons why he hasn't called or texted me my phone vibrates and believe it or not it's him.

"Hello?" I say

"Uhmmm. hey?" He sounds so nervous.

"Yeah?"