Hoping For A Chance With A Grande (Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande Story)

Ariana Grande
Hi! guys, you may know who I am my name is Ariana Grande-Butera but I go by Ariana Grande I was born in Boca Raton, Florida on June 26,1993 to Joan Grande and Edward Butera and I have an older brother Frankie and my doggies: Coco, Toulouse, Ophelia and Fawkes I started on a Nickelodeon show called Victorious in March 2010 that finished up in early February 2013. I was also in another Nickelodeon show called Sam & Cat that aired in June 2013 and ended in July 2014 admit rumors that were spread that I'm not comfortable talking about I also released my #1 album called Yours Truly my lead single, "The Way" became a top ten hit then I released my second #1 album called My Everything which spawned hits like Problem,Break Free, Love Me Harder, One Last Time and etc.

Are you guys ready to enter into my world because it's going to be a hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber
What's up?? guys the name's, (J.B.) A.K.A. Justin Bieber I was Born to Pattie Mallette & Jeremy Bieber in Canada on March 1,
1994 became famous through my YouTube videos by Scooter Braun (the guy is amazing at what he does) Released my Debut EP, My World which was Certified Platinum then I released my full-length studio album which peaked at #1 with my #1 single "Baby" and released my second studio album Under the Mistletoe, which peaked at #1 as well and my third studio album Believe also peaked at #1 Dating the Fabulous Selena Gomez who started out on Barney with her bestie Demi Lovato then on Wizards Of Waverley Place (she was awesome in that show) and released 2 albums with her band before releasing her #1 solo studio album Stars Dance with her top-ten hit "Come & Get It" (I really enjoyed that song while I was getting it Lol)

If you wanna hear about me and my crazy antics continue reading this story!!!!

Note:I hope yhu guys read this story next chapter might be posted on christmas so check back and please read!!!! and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!