Chapt 9: Decision Making Time.

(Ariana's POV)
I woke up around 11 in the morning. sighing, I hopped outta bed and walked into the bathroom. Realizing today is the day of my decision on picking which guy is going to be in my life. I picked up my tooth brush squeezing some toothpaste onto and placing it in my mouth. a lot is racing through my mind right now, my sudden feelings for Zayn Malik. and Justin and Nathan, will I ever catch a break? I walked outta the bathroom and over to my closet picking out a simple floral sequined crop top, black skirt, and my knee high boots. I sat down at my vanity table quickly applying some makeup and fixing my hair.  when I finished getting ready I headed down into the kitchen where I seen my mom making breakfast. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, before grabbing a blueberry pop-tart and walking out to my car. I unlocked the door and placed my purse in the back and put the key in the ignition starting it up. I decided to drive to Starbucks and order me a coffee. I switched off the car before stepping inside. when I stepped inside of Starbucks I regretted it immediately, because out of the corner of my eye. I saw Selena Gomez sitting down at a table with her bestie Demi Lovato. chatting and laughing it up big time. I quickly ordered my coffee, and tried to beeline for the door but not before she got up and blocked my way of the door.

"Well..Well..Well.. if it isn't the amazing Ariana Grande!!" Selena taps her long acrylic nails against her coffee cup.

"Selena." I simply say. looking around at the cluster of people gathering around in amazement.

"So.. Wait.. you are the one that's been messing around with Justin??" she asks.

"Excuse me? I question. What are you talking about??" I asked giving her a confused look.

"Oh! stop being so fucking clueless, you know exactly what. I'm fucking talking about!!" she yelled getting in my face.

"Actually I fucking don't, so you just might wanna get outta my face. before you start something you can't finish!!" I yell back at her. and she moves outta the way and I make my way out the door.

"Oh? and before you go you might wanna ask Justin what happened between us last night. I think you will be interested in hearing what happened." she said giving me a loud cackle which sounded like nails on a chalk board.

I thought about grabbing the back of her head. and slamming it against the table. but I decide against it and walk to my car, My mind is sparked with curiosity. and my annoyance is peaked higher than you could possibly imagine. Why would Selena say that? Like she was.. Gloating about what her and Justin had done. I don't know it just doesn't make sense.

I decided to drive to my good friend Jones Crow studio. And hangout with him for, a bit and hear his outtake on my mess of a love life. and his thoughts on Justin's pain in the ass ex-girlfriend. I pulled into the parking lot. taking in a deep breath, before stepping out and walking inside. I walked up and asked the receptionist what studio was Jones in. and kindly she said studio 8, I thanked her and walked to door 8 taking in another deep breath before heading inside.

"Well hello Jones!!!" I said stepping to give him a hug.

"What's up Ariana what brings you here??" he asked, wrapping his arms around me and then pulling away to shut his camera off.

"Not much just came here to try and get some things off my mind" I said sitting down on the stool in front of him.

"Well I don't have another photo shoot till 2:00. wanna head over to a cool new vegan place I saw a couple blocks away??"

"Sure!"I said following him out the door.

(AT THE VEGAN PLACE)

So what was troubling you earlier??" he asked taking a sip of his root beer.