Chapter 12: Lights!,Camera!, Action!

(Ariana's POV)
These last few weeks with Justin has been nothing but happiness. He really proved to me that he can change and be the man I need him to be. I reached over and grabbed my phone off my nightstand and shot a quick message to Justin.

To: Justy
"Hey what's up?" I quickly sent to him.

From: Justy
"Nun much at the studio, getting ready to shoot my video. you'll be here right," he asked me.

To: Justy
"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world!!" I replied back.

From:Justy
"K see u when u get here babe 😘" he sent to me.

To: Justy
"See ya," I replied back.

I set my phone back down on my nightstand. and got up and went over to my closet. grabbing a pair of ripped jeans, a lace crop top, and my nude white heels. I sat down at my vanity and curled the loose ends of my hair. and put on a little bit of additional makeup. I grabbed my phone and rushed down the stairs. I'm glad I called for a limo because I didn't feel like driving today. when I made my way out the door the limo pulled up right on time. I made my way over to the limo and my chauffeur opened up the door for me. I thanked him and stepped inside.
and we took off towards the recording studio. because I had to record a little song first for The Rascals.
before I head over to see Justin film the video for his new single "All That Matters" We pulled up into, the studio parking lot. and I stepped out closing the door behind me. I walked up to the door and opened it and walked inside and down to Scooter's Office. The Rascals were inside waiting on me.

"Hi Guys," I said letting them know that I was here.

"Hey Ariana ready to get started??" they asked.

"Let's get er done," I said excitedly. walking over to the recording booth.

We finished up 15 minutes earlier. just in time to make it to Justin's video shoot. I thanked The Rascals. and headed out of Scooter's Office. and outside to the limo. my chauffeur opened the door for me. I thanked him before stepping inside and he shut the door behind me.

"Where to now Ms.Grande??" Albert asked.

"Justin's video shoot," I told him with a smile on my face.

"Yes Ma'am," Albert said as he was pulling out of the parking lot. and turning into the street. We were about halfway there to Justin's video shoot. when the car came to a sudden stop. I jolted forward to only be slammed back against the seat.

"What's going on??" I asked curiously.

"It appears to be we are stuck in a traffic jam," Albert said.

I sighed. and picked up my phone to check the time. oh great! I'm gonna be late for Justin's video shoot. I hope he's not mad at me because the traffic in LA is crazy. after a while or so traffic starts to move and I let out a breath. I didn't even know I was holding. five minutes later we pulled up into the parking lot of Justin's video shoot. I thanked Albert before rushing inside to set. As soon as I walk in I spot Scooter and I make my way over to him.

"Hey Ari" Scooter said giving me a hug.

"Hey, Scootie where's Justin??" I asked him.

"He's in wardrobe he should be out shortly." Scooter said.

"Ok," I said before walking over to Justin's chair and sitting in it. moments later Justin comes out and he looks pissed.

"Hey Justin I'm s--" I started before he cut me off.

"I need to talk to you now!!" he yelled causing everybody to stare at us.

"Ok let's head outside to talk then" I grabbed his hand and led him outside of the set to talk.

"So what's going on I asked??" curiously.

"When were you going to tell me about your date with Zayn??" he said staring at me with cold eyes.

"What do u mean when was I going to tell you??" I asked. I was a little pissed that he would ask about me about Zayn considering the fact that I ended my relationship with Zayn for him.

"You heard me when were you going to tell me about your date with Zayn??" He said even louder.

"I don't have to tell you anything about that date because it has nothing to do with you," I said in the exact same tone he was giving me.

"You know what I don't have time for this." He yelled. going back inside to the set. with me following him behind him. I sat down in Justin's chair with my phone in hand. tweeting a message to my fans. as I was tweeting I looked up from my phone to see a blonde girl all hugged up against Justin. I lay my phone down by my side. to pay attention to this girl to make sure this heifer isn't trying anything stupid with my man. the camera started to roll and they started to grope and touch each other. the girl looked back at me smiling her fucking face off as if she just won the lottery. I swear if she tries anything funny this bitch will end up in the hospital with my foot up her ass. next thing I know they were in a full blown make-out session. my heart dropped because I know why he did it. I quickly grabbed my phone and rushed off the set. and out the door towards the limo as I was about to the open the door a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist spinning me around.

"Let me go, Justin!!" I yelled as the tears fell from my face.

"No I want u to talk to me!!" he yelled.

"Did scooter tell you to kiss her??" I asked looking at him.

He didn't say anything.

"Did He!!!!" I yelled.

"No not exactly," he said. and I reached my hand out and slapped him hard.

"You are a player and you always have been fuck you, Justin Bieber!!" I yelled and got inside the limo, and Albert began to drive off. moments later we pulled up into the driveway of my house. I thanked Albert and hopped out the limo. I opened up the front door and rushed upstairs and slammed my door. and flopped down on my bed I grabbed my pillow and pulled it to my chest. I can't believe he would kiss her just to spite me. I shoulda known it was too good to be true. my phone beeped letting me know that I had a notification on Twitter. I unlocked my phone and saw the heartfelt tweet that sent everybody crazy.

"@JustinBieber: "I really messed up today!! and I want to let that person know, that I am truly sorry, and I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust again."

A single tear rolled down my cheek. I locked my phone before I closed my eyes. dreaming and hoping for a better tomorrow.......