Chapter 13: To Forgive or To Forget.

(Ariana's Point of View)
I automatically wake up, after feeling some kind of presence on my bed. come to realize it was just Frankie. jumping up and down on my bed telling me to wake up.

"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKEUP!!!!!!" Frankie said in a sing-song voice.

"Ugggghh... Frankie why must u wake me up so early??" I groaned pulling a pillow over my head.

"Early?? Er. it's 2 in the afternoon silly."
Frankie said grabbing the pillow and hitting me with it.

I look over at the clock and believe it or not it's 2:00. I get up and walk, into the bathroom to take a shower. while I was in there my mind shifted to Justin and I longed to be in his arms. I stepped out the shower wrapping a towel around me. and I walked over to my closet. I pulled out a floral dress and a pair of my nude heels. And slipped them on. I sat down at my vanity and curled the ends of my hair and applied a little bit of additional make-up. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door before yelling goodbye to my Mom & Frankie.

I pulled up into the driveway of Justin's house. As soon as I stepped out, the Paparazzi swarmed around me. trying to get pictures. I dashed up the steps and knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes and some guy opened up the door. and I stepped in and shut the door behind me.

"May I help u???" the guy asked.

Um? Yea! I'm looking for Justin I'm his girlfriend." I said pulling my lip in between my teeth.

"Oh yea! you're the girl I've been hearing so much about Ariana right??" the guy asked.

"Yep! that's me" I said picking at my fingernails.

"Well I'm Chaz Justin's Friend" he said.

"Nice to meet u Chaz" I said.

"Follow me Justin's room is this way" he said and I followed him up the stairs. Justin's house is huge it's like a palace. We stop infront of a door which I assume is Justin's. Chaz knocks on the door but no one says anything. Chaz knocks again and the person behind the door begins to speak.

"Leave me the fuck alone Chaz!!!" Justin screamed. Causing me to flinch. I can't believe that he would yell at his friend like that.

"You got a visitor." Chaz says through the door.

"Tell them to go away!!!" Justin yells.

I rolled my eyes at how stubborn Justin was being.

"I Got This." I tell Chaz.

"Are you sure??" He asks giving me a worried look.

"I'm sure" I smile giving him a reassuring look.

And with that he turns to walk away. and I turn back around to come face to face with Justin's door. I inhale a deep breath and open the door.

His room is littered with beer cans, pizza boxes, and dirty underwear. he's became a complete and udder disaster.

"God Dammit Chaz Didn't I Sa--" and Justin stops mid-sentence when his eyes meet mine.

"Ariana?" He said looking at me with tired eyes. has he gotten any sleep at all lately???.

"Yea Justin it's me." I say and I walk over to the side of his bed and sit down. I raise my hand and gently stoke his hair.

"Look Justin I'm sorry about, what happened yesterday. I didn't mean what I said. it's just that when you kissed that, girl it hurt me.and I couldn't believe, that you would do that to me." I said.

"I know baby, I know. I shouldn't have, done that. but you should have told me about that date with Zayn." he said.

Not this again.