Chapt 4: ❤️Almost Is Never Enough

(Justin's POV)
I wake up to Selena snuggled, against my chest. I lean over and kiss the top of her head. I head downstairs to fix me & her some breakfast. my relationship with Selena is everything I could ever ask, for I mean I have an amazing girlfriend, perfect career, and important people behind me, but still something's not adding up.

"Hey baby" Selena says, wrapping her arms around me. as I'm flipping the pancakes in the air.

"Hey beautiful" I said, setting the pan down so I can kiss her. I got so lost in her lips. that I forgot to flip the pancakes and I almost burned them.

"Sorry baby" she said sitting down in the chair in front of me.

"It's ok" I said turning the stove off letting the pancakes cool.

"So what's going on today??" she asked me.

"I have to head over to the studio and finish up some tracks for my "Journals album," so we can't stay in bed all-day and watch movies like you wanted to." I said pouting.

"That's ok, My parents called So, I decided to go over and visit them." she said before kissing me. and grabbing a pancake and walking out the door.

I grabbed a pancake, as well before heading upstairs. to get dressed for the day.

(Ariana's POV)
I walked onto set for my new video "Almost is Never Enough" with my brother Frankie. we stopped for coffee before heading to set. this song is also going to be on my upcoming album "Yours Truly" which comes out next month. (can't wait!!!!!) and the
soundtrack for the movie "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" (which is going to be amazing by the way!!!!!) I walked over to hair and makeup. and let them get started on the job. I kept reading the message Nathan had sunt me last nite

*Flashback*

From Nathan ❤️:

"Can't wait to film our music video tomorrow "😜😁

I put my phone down and walked into my dressing room. and changed into my outfit for the video. as I was walking out I saw Nathan, he looked really good. I was so happy to see him. last time I was happy was when I was around Justin, but I knew I had to move on. and Nathan could be along to help, out with the process.

"Hey Nathan"! I said walking over to him.

"Hello Ariana" he replied reaching to give me a hug which I gladly accepted.

He always has this way, of making me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.
whenever I'm around him, I feel butterflies. I'm always smiling with him and laughing. maybe he was that special someone. I mean come on he's perfect boyfriend material.

"Would you like to go out with me tonite?" Nathan asked.

"Yes, I would love to go out wit yhu tonite"! I said biting my lip.

And we walked over to set hand and hand. while filming our video, it felt like a bunch of firecrackers were going off in my stomach. Nathan and I, have so much chemistry. I love being around him, he made me feel like I was on cloud 9 all the time he's just that amazing.

(Justin's POV)
I was in my car heading over to the studio. to talk with Scooter about my music. when I arrived I shut the car off, hopped out, and made my way inside to Scooter's office. while me & Scooter were talking about my music. he got a call saying he had to leave to go to Ariana's new video shoot.

"It's ok if I come??" I asked.

I haven't seen Ariana since our meeting with Scooter, and I needed to see if she was doing okay I kinda missed her.

"Yea just, hurry up!" Scooter said before making his way out the door.

I grabbed my phone and shades before I made my way out the door after Scooter.

................................................................
...............................................................................

We made it to the set of Ariana's new video, when I see her and this guy laughing and hugging each other. I was sorta pissed about her, being here with another guy. I followed behind Scooter as he was making his way toward them.

"Well hello, it's nice to see my two fellow artists here hard at work." Scooter said.

"Hey Scooter." Ariana & Nathan said in unison. with their fingers intertwined with each other.

"Ariana" I said softly

"Bieber" she said turning her attention back to Scooter.

Did I do something? for her to call me by my last name like that????

"Sorry I'm late guys, I was with Justin working on his music." Scooter said.

"That's fine, Nathan's been keeping me entertained," she said before wrapping her arms around Nathan's torso

"Yeah, she's very talented and fun to work with"! Nathan said planting a kiss on her cheek and she blushed.

"Well, we've wasted enough time here get back to work!" Scooter said walking over to craft service.

"Ariana, can I talk to you??" I asked her.

"I guess," she said walking off with me......

(Ariana's POV)
Why the hell is it every time I have a video shoot, he always shows up but we needed to talk so. I can get over him and move on with my life.

"Are you upset with me or something??" Justin asked.

"Hell Yea! I'm upset with you and the reason is that you can't kiss me and then run over to the same girl who dumped you for breaking her heart, and kiss her right after you kissed me.you are a heartbreaking, man whoring, selfish son of a bitch! who's a jerk! and only cares about himself and himself only! so after today, let's just pretend we never met each other OK." I said before walking back to set.

When I arrived back on set I turned to see Justin, making his way back to his car. I was thinking maybe I was a little hard on him.

I shouldn't have called him a selfish son of a bitch because he's not. he's sweet, caring, and deserving of a loving girl who will love him no matter the flaws and disputes. but he hurt me so telling him goodbye was the right thing to do. Justin was just using me to make Selena jealous anyway. I made my way back to my dressing room to gather my things, I saw something that made my heart swell up with happiness, someone left Roses on my table with a note. I picked them up and read the note.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm so lucky that I get to go on a date with you!!

From: Nathan

To: My Princess

My heart fluttered, at his cute little poem, I sniffed the roses they had a sweet smell to them. maybe Nathan is the guy for me No! he is the guy for me. I smiled at the fact of Nathan & I becoming a couple. I gathered my things and ran up to him intertwining our fingers together before heading off. I knew at this very moment I finally found happiness.

..............................................................
.............................................................

(Justin's POV)
I was still in the parking lot of the set thinking about what Ariana said to me.
everything she said to me was true, I am a jerk and a man whore who's heading back down the same road again. when I saw Ariana & Nathan walking out holding hands. I broke down completely my phone began to ring but I ignored it. and started up the car I'm gonna get my dream girl even if I have to make her fall in love with me again.