Chapter 22: Burning

Songs for this chapter are:

Ariana Grande-Break Free

Iron & Wine -Beneath The Balcony

Iron & Wine-Boy With a Coin

Justin Bieber-Die in Your Arms

(Justin's POV)
"I don't care what you have to say Justin just take me home." She says, staring out the window.

"Just hear me out okay?" I beg.

"Why now? Why do I have to sit here and listen to what you have to say?" She asks, arms crossed against her chest.

"Because... I love you and you... love me." I admit.

"You love me? you don't love me. If you really love me you wouldn't be hurting me all the time."

"That's not true, I really do love you."
Whether she believes it's or not I really do love her.

"Having girls grind up against you, is not showing me that you love me." She points out.

"And you kissing Nathan and sleeping with Zayn is not showing that you love me." I point out.

Her eyes close she breathes in slowly taking in little amounts of air and releasing them.

"See? This is why we can never work. you always let your ego get in the way. and your insecurity." She says.

"I don't let my ego and insecurity get in the way! If anything my ego and insecurity is pretty fucked up right now because my so-called-girlfriend. was just in Zayn Malik's bed and had her tongue down Nathan Sykes throat." I snap.

"So we're headed in that direction now huh?" She challenges.

"Hell yes we are, you're acting like a whore." I say and she flinches at my words.

I know it's not her fault he got under skin, he's good at that but it still fucking hurts that she went with him.

"Call me whatever you want, but I know what I am and a whore is not on that list."

Fuck she is the most difficult woman I've ever laid my eyes on but damn if I didn't love her

I pull into the driveway of her mom's house she goes to open the door but I lock it.

"Seriously? you're trying to force me to stay in the car! You already forced me to leave Zayn's house! What in the hell is wrong with you?" She shouts.

"I'm not trying to keep you locked in my car." But I am though.

However, if she would just fucking listen to me so I can explain myself to her. she never listens to me.

She surprises me by pressing the unlock button and climbs out of the car.

"God dammit Ariana, just listen to me!" I shout as I step out of the car.

"I don't wanna hear what you have to say!" She yells, as she continues walking towards the house.

"Just fucking listen to me!" I grab her arms to turn her towards me.

"What Justin? what do you want from me?" She says, tears pooling at her eyes.

We always end up screaming at each other. It's a never ending cycle, I yell. She yells. I'll just let her continue to yell at me and just take it, before I say something I'll most likely regret. I want to ignore the fact that she's still in Zayn's clothes so it'll keep my temper from flaring up again.