She's pregnant?!

"Wakey wakey, baby!" San cooed as he gently removed the covers from my body

"I'm up" I started as I turned to face the man then I continued "I don't think I can make it to work today, babe"

"What? Why not? As your boss, I say get dressed and get that sexy ass in the car now!" He said as he placed his hands in the crook of my neck then moved it up to my forehead.

"I have a horrible headache and I've been feeling a bit feverish" I said and then man simply nodded before saying "Aww, my baby! Want me to make some soup for you? Or buy you something to eat before I go?"

I shook my head and San was quick to reply "want me to stay with you today? Or will you be alright on your own, my beautiful wife?"

"I'll be fine!" I piped quickly and San quirked his eyebrow over at me before asking "Are you sure, my love?"

I nodded and the man placed a kiss on my forehead before continuing "I'll take Sangie to school and head straight to work after"

I nodded once again.

"I'll try to come home a bit earlier today" he said as he grabbed his keys and everything else that was needed.

"Let's go, buddy!" He said as Sangie grabbed his school bag and headed out of the door with his dad, hand in hand.

°°°

"Is that everything?" I asked the doctor that stood infront of me.

"Yes but I'll call you to give you the results in a few hours." The man said as he was packing up his equipment.

"Ok no problem!" I piped as the familiar doctor exited the room.

I watched as his figure slowly disappeared into the hallways and I find myself sinking into the softness of the couch.

Boredom strikes and a tiresome feeling washes over my body from last night's event and before I knew it, my eyelids greeted each other.

°°°

San was quite bummed about y/n not being at work with him for the day. He felt as if their relationship was growing more and it was something he was extremely happy about.

The man threw his feet up on his desk as he rocked back. "Mr. Lee has rescheduled the meeting to 3pm today" Seonghwa voiced out as he stood before the San's desk.

"Mhm" San hummed and Seonghwa had a questionable look on his face "What now?" He asked and San replied "I miss my wife-" and before he could've finished, he was interrupted by the loud ringing of his cellphone.

With narrow eyebrows, he stared at the caller's ID in confusion.

"Hello?" San answered and the doctor spoke through the other side of the speaker "Hi Mr. Choi, I'm sorry to bother you but I was unable to contact Mrs. Choi."

San's forehead creased and he asked "What do you mean? Is something the matter?"

The male's voice on the other end let out "I got the test results back and I must congratulate you two! Y/n is indeed pregnant!"

San's confusion deepens and all he did was thank the doctor before hanging up.

"She's pregnant?!" San's words came out as more of a question and Seonghwa stared with wide eyes as he asked "Y/n?!"

San nodded as the thought of why did she keep this from him crossed his mind.

"Seonghwa! Reschedule all my meetings over to tomorrow or whenever I'm free!" San said sternly as he grabbed his coat.

"But-!" Before Seonghwa could've argued that, San was already out the doors.

°°°

Don't forget to vote♡