Scream my name

I only got employed by Mr

I only got employed by Mr. Choi's company two months ago and a lot has happened.

I fell in love at first sight with Park Seonghwa.

I got my heart broken by Park Seonghwa.

I got promoted as Mr. Choi's assistant.

I almost gave my boss a blowjob while daydreaming about Seonghwa.

I think I'm missing out something important.

Am I forgetting something?

Oh, wait...

I slept with my fucking boss.

I gave my boss a blowjob then I actually let him bend me over his desk and fuck me senseless.

Oh, the good times!

But that's all in the past so let's just focus on the future where I'm currently straddling my boss.

My legs were placed on both sides of his thighs as I straddled San.

Things couldn't be any better than this. We were in a moment that didn't hold much significance to either of us but that didn't bother us.

°°°

"It's really your choice Ms. Y/n," he said from his end of the table.

"I mean, no strings attached like it says in section three of the contract" he emphasized on the no-strings part.

"Just us sleeping together to satisfy our daily needs" he mentioned once again as I pondered over his offer.

"Firstly, these contracts always end badly. Either the girl gets pregnant and the dad is too much of a bitch to own up or one partner just falls in love and the other breaks his/her heart" I said trying to reason with him.

"You watch way too many movies. All I'm saying is that I need someone with NO infections or diseases to satisfy my needs. I don't want to just sleep with every girl I see and then boom, I'm infected and a few months later I'm six feet under" San said and I smirked at him.

"I mean, we did sleep together twice and it was alright," I said shrugging.

San honestly looked offended "Alright? That's all I get?" He questioned and I shrugged again.

"I'm cool with this whole fifty shades of Choi San contract thing that we are doing but I have two questions" I let out and took a sip of my warm tea.

"Go on," he said and gestured for me to speak.

"I can date any guy I want to while doing this, right?" I said as I gestured between us.

He nodded.

"As stated in section two, if one partner so happens to settle down with an individual or finds a trustworthy partner he/she wishes to confide in then the contract will immediately be broken" he read aloud.

"When does this start?" I asked as I gestured between us with a smirk on my face.

"As soon as you read the contract and agree to the terms." He said refusing my horny ass and I groaned out loud.

"Seriously!" I said grabbing the contract to skim through every little detail.

"I just don't want you making any mistakes y/n. I want you to know what you're doing. I just want you to know that I'm not one to fall in love " he said gesturing to the shelves on the left side of him.

There I noticed a lot of papers that were stacked high up. Moving closer as curiosity hit me, I flipped the pages only to notice that they were also contracts.

Over thirty contracts which mean that he had done this with over thirty persons. Thirty innocent souls.

Why did their contract end? Wait... Did they fall in love with him?

I'm not like them. I see myself with someone who would love me for who I am and not just some sex object.

Gosh, I sound like a twelve-year-old thirsty ass pervert.

I really have to stop hanging out with Mingi.