Swallow it

I was pleased with how weak he looked under my control

I was pleased with how weak he looked under my control. It made me feel dominant but I wanted to drive him crazier.

I could feel him move against the surface of my palms, his eyes are glistening as I look up at him, I'm on my knees, directly infront of him.

This was what he had craved for and that's just what I wanted him to have in this moment. To show him that I'm better than he thought. To prove to him that I'm much more than he thought.

My mouth was soft and hot around him, caressing him in the way he needed. In the way he desired.

Tasting each and every inch of him, I heard him say "Faster!" And just as he requested, I fulfilled.

I felt him twitching as he bucked his hips to reach the warmth of my skin, and soon after, he reached his climax. Looking me in my eyes, he grunted "Swallow it" and so I did.

Gulping every drop of him down.

Throwing his head back in pleasure as he gripped firmly on my hair. "Such a bad girl," he said yanking my head back a bit to look me in the eyes.

Stretching his hand out for me to take, he said "time for me to return the favour"

Finally stable and on my feet, I said "it's okay" as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Excuse me," I said trying to run off before it would go further than just makeout sessions and blowjobs but unfortunately, I couldn't.

I was jolted back by San's strong grip on my arm "Too scared to finish what you've started?" He questioned.

His signature smirk tugged at his lips and it made me want to challenge him in a somewhat weird way so when our eyes made four, I said "Try me"

He wasted no time in ripping off my blouse off as the buttons went flying in different directions of the room.

In this moment, that was the least of my problems.

He trailed kisses down my neck and left colorful marks along the way. The only thing heard was sounds of moans and groans.

His lifted my figure as he moved over to his desk, placing me down gently, his hands wrapped around my body as the need for him overpowers me.

I can feel the hard wooden surface my back is pressed against and trust me when I say that's not the only hard thing poking me in this moment.

Squirming under his figure in pure bliss, his movements were fast. My fingers are laced between his hair as his grip on my hip tightens.

It's merely a moment before a feeling of pleasure raptures my body.

Our breaths were uneven.

The rising and falling of my chest made things much more sensual.

Raising my legs a little, he spanked me then asked: "aren't you supposed to be working?"

I giggled at his words. That's a first.

Adjusting my clothing, it was then I noticed that my blouse was completely torn down.

My eyes widened and I asked "you just had to, didn't you?" as I held the blouse up to his view.

He let out a deep chuckle then said "well at least you got some good dick. You should be thanking me"

Here we go again!

°°°

A/n
My second try at a softer, less erotic smut 😭😭