Sweaty palms

"You missed your shot," I said and the next thing I knew was that I was pinned against the wall

"Did I really y/n? Did I really miss my shot or are you just trying to play hard to get now?" He inquired with his familiar smirk.

I averted my eyes away from his and placed my hands on his broad shoulders. I raised my knee high enough to knee him in his sack.

"Fuck" he hissed as he palmed his groin.

A successful smile was displayed on my lips as I looked at him as he scrunched his face up in agony.

"Don't touch me San" I let out.

"You really hate me now, don't you?" he asked and our eyes made four as I looked at him.

"I won't use such a strong word to express my feelings," I said.

I looked at how much he seemed hurt especially the way he gripped his crotch. I felt bad for doing that but I couldn't let him walk all over me again.

He wanted to prove to me that he could have me weak by one touch and even though I wanted to jump on him, I had to keep my calm.

He looked so innocent in this moment. Well, ignoring the fact that he was palming about his groin.

I wanted to sit next to him and hold his soft hands. To kiss his tender lips and run my hands on his body but then I remembered that San didn't feel the same way about me.

He had just used me for sex and at that time, I was okay with it.

"I'm really confused though" he let out and I tilted my head then said "go on" as I gestured for him to continue.

"One minute you're yelling at me about how you're falling for me and the next you're telling me to stay away from you," he said with a sigh.

I shrugged with a pout and he smiled at me.

"How about this? If I tell you honestly how I feel about you, would you do the same?" He offered and I thought about it for a while then said "fine"

"Ladies first," he said and I quirked my left eyebrow at him then said "but that's not fair"

"I promise you, it will be worth it," he said and he gestured for me to go first.

"No, I'm not backing down. You said you'll go first so I'll wait" I said with a smirk tugging at my lips.

"Fine," he said as he patted the seat beside him.

I took a deep breath then sat next to him.

He took my hand in his then asked: "You ready?"

"San, you're acting as if you're about to take my virginity, just spill it already" I mumbled annoyed.

He chuckled then said "here goes, this is my first time saying something like this" he panicked as he rubbed his palms against his jeans.

I giggled at how nervous he got and I placed my hand on his "ill go first if it helps" I said to him.

"I-im not sure what my feelings are right now. I know that I like you and I used to think that you were just annoying and self-centered but that's changing. I know that I want to hate you for the hurtful things you've said but I can't" I said honestly as I fiddled with my sweater.

I made sure not to make eye contact with him because then he would see the tint of red on my cheek.

"Why can't you?" He asked as he placed his finger on my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Why can't you look at me and say it?" He asked as he slowly licked his bottom lip.

Finally looking at him, I said "your turn"

He let out a soft smile then leaned in closer to kiss me but I turned away causing him to have full access to my neck.

He bit my skin softly then placed pepper kisses along my neck. I pushed him away gently then asked: "can you not get distracted?"

"How can I not when you're this irresistible? I don't know where I stand with feelings as well but every time I look at you, I can't help but want to kiss you. I can't help but want to be close and look over you not only to touch you but recently I've been wanting to hear your voice a lot and your clumsy laughter. I've grown to like you" he said as I stared at him.

He placed a strand of hair behind my ear before leaning in and covering my lips with his.

Pulling back to catch our breaths, he looked at me with loving eyes then said "the only thing I regret now is not coming after you sooner. I slept with Sapphire to get you off of my mind yet it didn't work"