Sore feet

I'm calling my doctor," he said as he pulled one of his t-shirts over my head

They had no idea what was heading their way. They were both clueless adults.

°°°

San stepped into the room and I couldn't help but admire his appearance.

"The doctor will be here in a while," he said and the thought that crossed my mind made me nervous.

"Babe?" I called out as he plopped his figure beside me on the softness of the mattress.

"What if I- Nevermind" I panicked and couldn't get the words out.

What if I'm pregnant? I wanted to ask but I was too scared to know his answer. Would he accept us? He said that he loves me but a lot can change in circumstances like these.

He held my hand and said, "I'm listening".

"nevermind," I said as I averted my gaze away from his.

"Babe, I'm listening" he said and I stuttered out "what if I'm pregnant?"

His eyes widened and I didn't know what to expect next as his expression was unreadable.

We sat in silence as he held my hand in his. I didn't know what to expect from him.

"I u-um didn't think about that, " he said and I felt nervousness churning in the pit of my stomach.

My heartbeat increased and I could feel the massive migraine coming on.

"Would you want to keep it?" He asked softly and without thinking, my hand reached up to his cheek as I slapped him.

"If there is a child in me, there is no such question that follows. I will take responsibility for him or her with or without you" I glared at him.

"Woah there! Calm down!" He said as he placed his hand on his reddened cheek.

"Firstly, I would love to have a child with the woman of my dreams and secondly, I didn't know whether you would've wanted to or not considering that we're still young" he let out as he kissed the back of my hand.

"And thirdly, I will take responsibility for getting you knocked up. And lastly, you hit like a girl" he said as he poked at my cheeks.

I lowered my head to hide the tint of red that was visible on my cheeks at this moment.

"Come here," he said as he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"My only desire is to have you and to love you and to hold you. Everything includes you. I would never leave you over something so petty" he said as he pecked my cheeks.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now though. The doctor is on his way, right?" I inquired and he nodded.

°°°

A few days later and here I was being pampered by San who took time off from work to take care of us.

"Ice cream or cheesecake?" He asked as he smiled over at me.

"I can do this myself," I said as I made my way to the kitchen.

San didn't want me to live alone because it wasn't good for my health or the baby. He insisted that I move into his suite with him and no wasn't an answer.

"I want to help you," he said in a pout and I giggled at his reaction then said, "if you want to help me then I have the perfect thing planned".

I shot a wink over in his direction and he said " naughty girl"

I grasped the plate with a slice of cheesecake as I let out "follow me" sensually.

The smirk on his face told me exactly what he thought I would say but the smirk was removed when I said "come here"

I pushed him back gently onto the couch as I leaned closer to his ear then whispered "Massage my feet because they're  fucking sore from carrying our little one"

San's smirk was replaced with a scoff then he said "Anything for you, baby "