Strip, Shower & Shampoo

"I only want to see my marks on your beautiful body" he let out

Leaning down, he placed his hands on the back of my thighs as he lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder.

"San! Let me go" I said and he ignored me as he walked into the bathroom with me. 

"Strip," he said as he placed me down gently.

His eyes dared me to and I couldn't ignore his request.

I placed my hand on the hem of my jersey as I slowly pulled it over my head. I unbuttoned my shorts and let it fall to my ankles.

I placed my hands on the clasp of my bra but he stopped me "I wanna take those off myself" he said as he leaned in and unclasped my bra with one hand, freeing my breasts.

On his knees, he looked up at me then said "no one can make you feel this good except me, baby, "

"Only you can make me feel this good" I moaned out as he averted his eyes to me.

Slowly he stripped every article of clothing off of his toned body as he led us to the shower.

My back pressed against the shower wall as my legs were wrapped around his thin waist.

The warm water from the shower cascading down our sinful bodies as he grunted loudly.

"You feel so good" he groaned out and I placed sloppy kisses along his exposed skin.

"I love you so fucking much," he said as he gently placed me back on my two feet.

°°°

I reached for the shampoo and squirted an average amount on his head as I shampooed his hair.

"Gotta wash your sins away, " I said as I passed my fingers through his locks.

"If you want to wash the sins away, shouldn't your hand be here ?" He said as he moved my hand down to his dick.

"That's a blessing," I said and he looked at me with a smirk.

He laughed as he leaned in and placed his luscious lips on mine.

The moment was perfect again. Every moment with him has become perfect.

"Those stupid marks are gone," he said as he the makeup faded due to us showering.

I laughed but suddenly felt a pain striking me. I ignored it at first because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it but by the second time I felt it, I fell to the floor as my legs became wobbly.

"Y/n" he called out as tears filled my eyes.

He placed his hands under my arm and slowly helped me up. When I was back to my feet, he asked: "you okay?" And I nodded.

He didn't buy it so he grasped the towels close to us as he encircled our bodies.

"I'm calling my doctor," he said as he pulled one of his t-shirts over my head.

They had no idea what was heading their way. They were both clueless adults.