FIGHT OF HONOR: HOPE

Seeing the whole army of God's, Ancient God's and Cursed God's coming through the portal, made Chivoka's heart race.

"Don't waver, my Queen! We'll win", Phantom said reassuring her, even if it seems a challenging task right now.

" We'll kill them all", Alinsa said as she finally appeared too.

"How can you come here? ", asked Phantom.

" I was just passing through the dimension below. But the presence of such huge powerful creatures and God's altogether has a really heavy burden. It struck down the dimension and I felt  BLIZZARD. So I came here ", she said assuring everyone.

" What's Blizzard? ", Vicrela asked Alinsa to which she just smiled and replied, " Blizzard is Phantom's blue sword sentinel name", they were talking when all of a sudden they braced an incoming thunderstorm.

"That's not good", said Chivoka.

" FIRE DRAGONS :MORTAL BALST", CHIVOKA fired her powerful attack on Danil, the curesed God of Water.

Danil was blown away and his Water was evaporated. The whole area was filled with gas as the attack was very powerful.

"That bitch", Poseidon threw his Trident aimed at Chivoka which was deflected back by Phantom.

" Tonight, I'll end your terror, Poseidon ", Phantom said as his Black Sword suddenly changed its form and it's appearance become much dangerous.
The transformation sent huge wave blast all over the area, knocking everyone off balance.

" That kid is soo much powerful ", Cynthia said as she again summoned poison clouds and sent them straight for Phantom.

The poison clouds were blasted off by Divon.

" You'll die", Alinsa said to Silandra as both of them involved in blood duel. Silandra opened her both swords, while Alinsa took her scythe in both hands.

Silandra jumped in the air but was struck in mid air, Alinsa was not sure how that happened when she saw at Vicrela, she smiled.

Alinsa struck her scythe in the Belly of Silandra and just when she rotated it, she was struck in the back by Azazul's Venomous arrow.

"Azazul was kicked in the gut by Phantom and he pushed him in the deepest part of the ocean.

" You'll be fine. Chivoka help her. I'll handle them, "Chivoka immediately disappeared from the battlefield, but as soon as she left the Doomsday Dragons started to attack the Gods.

" This is worse than dream ", Zeus said as thidnerbolt was eaten by one of the doomsday dragon.

" that's ridiculous. How can he do so?? ", Zeus was just standing there like an idiot when he was struck by the golden arrow.

" This arrow! It belongs to", he couldn't finish his sentence as he was struck by another arrow.

The mighty roars of Dragons filled the entire sky, means that Queen Makashi, finally appeared.

"At last you came", phantom said as he fell on the ground exhausted. He had killed Poseidon and the rein of terror of Poseidon is now over.

" Let's go home", Makshi clasped her hand as everyone disappeared from the area, leaving only the Gods and Cursed God's standing there like a bunch of idiots.

It's done. More to come... Thnxx for reading my story my friends. ❤❤❤