The End Begins:Valiant Warrior

Makashi was pacing with a high speed in the Dragon Citadel. She was clearly worried about her beloved Knight who had gone to kill the Gods himself.

Suddenly a messenger dragon arrived.
He told her that Black Knight has defeated one of the most powerful ancient Gods, Maya and had not she escaped the battlefield, she could have died in the battle.
Makashi dismissed the dragon and was smiling . This was the real smile.

"It's soo good to see you smiling again, my little bird", Roku said with a smile.

" Indeed, she has been frowning for quite a long time ", Rakas burst into laughter as other guardian dragons joined them. Makashi loved them soo much as it were they, the Guardian Dragons, who raised her and Chivoka, her younger sister, to become the Queen of all the realms.

" You shouldn't laugh that hard, you've grown old. Old man", Makashi sneered at Roku, to which he just laughed harder only to be elbowed by Kesinki, the Old dragon Queen.
Kesinki's arrival means one thing, Ancient Gods and Zeus had come together to fight them. But since Kesinki is here, that means here eleven squadron of Indestructible Dragons have also joined the battle and her trusted multi headed dragon warriors have also arrived.

Makashi bowed to her, to which she showed her displeasure.

"Oh my little angel, why do you always do that!!!! That gallant Knight has spoiled you well, it seems", Kesinki smiled and on hearing Black Knight's name, Makashi blushed hard which didn't go unnoticed by Kesinki.

" We'll defeat the Gods and if it's necessary, kill them all", She roared and everyone soon followed the suit.

Elsewhere on Mount Calypto

Black knight has finally killed the last remaining heavenly beasts that were present in the Mount Calypto, but there was no sign of any God.

"Looks like I'll have to try a lot more harder to find those golden plated Gods", he thought to himself..

" But one thing is certain, the Gods who are aligned with Zeus had joined forces with the Ancient Gods. I've to go back to citadel, my Queen may be in danger ", just as he decided to call a dragon, he quickly backflipped, in order to save himself from  the incoming projectiles, but some got him in the leg. He fell down and hurt himself badly.

" Tsh, tsh, the fabled Black knight is not an invincible warrior it seems", the dust cleared and what was before him, made him nervous.

Before him stood three most powerful Ancient Gods of all times, Divon, the Lord of beasts and God of all land creatures. Then there was Arthul, the God of flying creatures and at last there was Azazul, the Lord of Ancient Gods.

All of a sudden, Chivoka told him to run away.

"I won't run. That's not my code", he said to her.

" You're not the match for the three of them at once. Makashi, fought Azazul to a standstill! So you get that", she sounded nervous.

"I've defeated her, remember", he said and cut her off before she could do anything. He brought up his Black sword, the legendary sword that tore through Ares Armour and even deflected Zeus thunderbolt.

" Oh, the fabled Black sword. I'm flattered ", Azazul laughed as Black Knight sprung into action.

Divon quickly summoned his beasts who hovered over the Black Knight.