Ch 20: Ghost Village (1)

While Liu Xun was in jeopardy, the door suddenly opened revealing Wan Yu who was coming in with breakfast in his hand.

It was too late for Liu Xun to change his posture, therefore, he could only look at him in a state of shock.

Wan Yu, on the other hand, did not expect Liu Xun to wake up at this time, not to mention in an embarrassing state like this so for a moment there he did not know how to react in this situation.

Liu Xun tried hard to compose himself as he let go of his hair and stiffly smothered his nest-like hair as he cleared his throat,"Ahem, you woke up quite early today."

Wan Yu faintly responded as he closed the door,"It is already lunchtime."

Liu Xun momentarily paused before issuing a small oh, the root of his ears slowly turned red.

Wan Yu took his reactions into his eyes and soon a playful glint emerged in his pair of almond-shaped eyes.

"Go wash up and drink the hangover soup."

Liu Xun awkwardly got down from the bed then in a flash, he quickly disappeared from the room. Due to the unwillingness of facing this awkwardness, Liu Xun took his time in staying outside for quite a while before going back to his room hoping to see no one was inside.

However, contrary to his thought, Wan Yu was still in there patiently waiting for him at the table.

In the end, Liu Xun timidly sat down and bowed his head to drink the soup in silence.

Not long after, Liu Xun finally finished his food and before Wan Yu could initiate the talk about last night’s event, Liu Xun took the initiative to apologize!

‘’I apologize for my misconduct from last night! I was not right in the head due to alcohol, please don’t mind me!’’

While listening to his apology, Wan Yu amusedly raised his brows. He really did not mind the things he did last night but he was currently in a mood to tease him, therefore, he lightly said,’’Last night your mood swings even more terrible than a pregnant woman…’’

He then slightly knitted his brows as he stared at his injured hand he said in a distressed voice,’’My hand…is still hurt.’’

Meanwhile, Liu Xun who heard this flinch and worriedly lifted his head to look at his hand.

Liu Xun did remember biting him but remembering and seeing were two different things!

Argh!!!! Why did I do that to the protagonist?!

Due to their status as future rivals, Liu Xun was rather sensitive in the matter of offending the male protagonist so he totally forgot that this simple mark could be easily disappeared by just applying an ointment.

Therefore, Liu Xun stupidly tried hard to remedy the situation,’’As compensation, how about I grant you a wish?’’

Seeing that the fish took the bait, smiles were filled in his eyes but Wan Yu still put on a frown upon hearing the other party’s words,’’Only one?’’

Then before Liu Xun could retort, Wan Yu quietly recounted his good graces from last night,’’First of all, I stopped you from saying any more to Shizun and I even apologized to him in your stead. Then I struggled to escort you back to the room with my small body and even get injured by you. The most important thing was that I haven’t gotten the birthday present from you yet!’’

Hearing the last sentence, Liu Xun rebuked,’’I cooked a lot of foods for you!’’

‘’Xu ge, what’s the fun part of a birthday party?’’