Ch 13 : Hate-Hate Relationship

Liu Xun swore that he was not a flasher and dumb enough to expose his naked beauty to this world’s most gorgeous individuals who were the male and female lead!

He quietly mumbled,’’Aren’t you use to be a peeping tom yourself?’’

Wan Yu instantly captured his words and gave a cold humph,’’Don’t lump me together with her.’’

Feeling like it was not enough he added,’’Is there any part of your body that I haven’t seen yet?’’

Toward these words of his, Liu Xun looked speechlessly at the boy next to him.

Lil bro, you should use this phrase to play as a domineering CEO with your wife later on ah.

Anyways, after seeing the female lead, Liu Xun quietly let down his worry.

She was indeed a scary individual but she was also good at judging those who meant harm or good to her so as long as he didn’t get on her wrong side she wouldn’t find trouble with him out of boredom.

Recalling the plot, it seemed that the next time they met would be the time when they were training in the forbidden area of Heavenly Sect preparing for the beast hunting event one year from now on.

Wan Hua would also make his appearance once again.

Speaking of this Wan Yu’s cousin, Liu Xun couldn’t help but chuckle.

He knew that Wan Hua wanted to teach him a lesson but unfortunately for him, he didn’t give the latter any opportunity to do so.

Wanting to beat him in the outer compounds? Sorry, I’m always surrounded by people, especially my Master.

Wanting to hurt his loved ones? Apologies, I don’t have anyone in this world except for the little protagonist, Chen Shi and his few fellow seniors and juniors who were under the close monitor of their master.

Wanting to beat him when he ran errands? Huh, this uncle has never stepped outside of this sect before!

Even though he has lived in this world for 2 years, he has never known what this world truly looked like.

He couldn’t even experience the so-called cultivation…

While he was lamenting his sad experience, a voice suddenly heard from beside him.

‘’That girl…Don't you think she is strange?

Seeing how calm the other party was after meeting Xu Ximen, Wan Yu was a bit doubtful.

If Xiao Xu was the same as him, shouldn't he know that this Xu Ximen was not the same person in their previous lives?

At this question, Liu Xun's heart gave a loud thud.

Although he was no longer guarding against the male protagonist as he used to be, he was still sensitive regarding his matter of being reborn.

As Liu Xun was contemplating, the person beside him put down another question.

"Unlike me, she didn't have a single spiritual root once tested but now, she suddenly has 4, isn't this strange?"

Hearing this, Liu Xun quietly let out a sigh in relief,"Well, maybe she encountered some sort of treasure or an expert to help her become like this?"

Wan Yu meaningfully looked at him. According to his understanding of this person, as long as he thought that something was dangerous the other party would tell him without any hesitation.

Therefore, for him not to say or mention anything regarding Xu Ximen's abnormality was strange.

Perhaps, his speculation was wrong from the beginning.