Ch 5 : The Protagonist And The Villian are getting along

On their way back, mutters and whispers were being heard from everyone that they walked past.

“Look, look... Those two are sticking together.”

“Well, those two are pretty much useless so it's best to become friends with each other since no one bothers to care about them.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Who told them to be a waste?”

While listening to their conversations, Liu Xun couldn't help but wipe cold sweats for them.

You  kids, know nothing... These two trashes that you are talking about are going to be hotshots in the future you know?!

One is going to become literally like a God while another one is going to become a Demon King!

Have you never heard of don't judge a book by its cover?!

Afraid that this would upset the boy, Liu Xun softly comforted,” Don't listen to them. They are just being jealous.”

“But what they said is true…”

Hearing his discouraged voice Liu Xun lightly chuckled,” That's why no need to think too much because it is the truth that we are trashes.”

Wan Yu, ”......”

“So what if we can't cultivate? We can just do something else. There are a lot of occupations that don't need to involve cultivation like Doctor for example.”

Wan Yu merely listened without commenting on his views.

This person’s way of thinking was a bit strange.

Unlike him who could not cultivate due to his special constitution, this person was not the same.

There was spiritual energy circulating in his body and he even had a light spiritual root but from what he heard this person could cultivated at all.

In a normal case, people would get discouraged or fall into despair once they found out that they could not advance but this Ghostface didn't seem to care at all.

Truthfully speaking, it would be a lie to say that Liu Xun was not worried about this matter at all.

However, since he was not from this world he was not that obsessed with becoming a cultivator. In addition, he knew that he would get to cultivate again soon so he was at ease regarding this matter.

“Okay, we’ve arrived.”

Liu Xun walked in and then gently put the boy on the bed.

“ I will go tell your senior to cure you in case you suffered some internal injuries. So I will get going now.”

Wan Yu didn't try to stop him this time. Staring at the departing figure he slightly squinted his eyes.

How did he know that I live here?

On the other side, Liu Xun completely forgot that he should be clueless about the protagonist's room.

This was mentioned in the book so Liu Xun unconsciously went there without asking the direction from seven years old Wan Yu.

Let us take a moment of silence for Uncle Liu’s mistake ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

The person that Liu Xun could ask for help was none other than Su Ze. He went to tell him and immediately returned when suddenly he realized something.

Damn! I forgot my task!

Urgh! That old granny is going to kill me for sure…ಥ⌣ಥ

These days, Liu Xun decided to help around the kitchen as much as possible to avoid bumping into the protagonist outside.