Legend Of The Blue Sword: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"That was bad", I said after clearing myself . I went further deep in the dungeon, hoping to find my friend. But when I was walking, I suddenly tripped on something. I jumped in the air to pass incoming fire. Just as I landed on  the floor, I slashed four arrows one from each direction, coming towards me.

" Phew!! That was close. I've to be careful ", I brought my sword and on my touch it started to glow in the dark, helping me in the journey.

I was going on for miles and suddenly I found myself in a clearing.

" What the hell is this place? ", I said to myself but not that much loud as something or someone heard me.

" Ancient Hell", a creature or whatever it was said. I couldn't exactly decipher what was that as it was too dark. But when it came closer, I wasn't happy.

It had huge tentacles and giant arms and a disgusting head

"Let me pass! I want no violence", I just wanted to bypass this hideous creature.

" Ssssrrrpppp.... ", the creature hissed and I knew clearly that I needed help.

So without wasting my time, I thrusted my sword in the ground and said, " RED DRAGON: AWAKENS", I finished as a loud roar could be heard all over the dungeon.

I didn't have to point the finger at that creature, the dragon understood the whole situation and he attacked it.

He blasted such a tremendous amount of fire from his mouth that it melted the creature and  the area around it

He blasted such a tremendous amount of fire from his mouth that it melted the creature and  the area around it. The temperature of the area shoot up as Red Dragon finally came on the ground.

"You need anything else? ", he asked in booming voice.

" No, that will be all", the dragon went to fly away. But I stopped him in the middle.

"My friend is missing! Can you find her for me? Please! ", I asked him with respect.

I had a special relationship with all the dragons in every realm and they all knew it.

" Will do", he flied away.

Dragons are such majestic creatures, I thought in my mind.

I was lost in my thoughts when I saw blood dripping from my leg.

When I saw in front of me, I saw a female figure standing in front of me.

She looking gothic type

She looking gothic type. Yet I knew it was her who made such an injury to my left leg.

She saw me and just smiled before clasping her hands. The rocks all around her started to fly from her towards me at high speeds.

I quickly averted the incoming projectiles but some found their way on my left hand.  Blood was dripping from it.

"You've done a grave mistake", I pulled my sword and immediately attacked her.

She brought her own sword and then  started the duel of blades.

She was  a skilled fighter, I must admit but I  wasn't going down.

I backhanded her after a long time of slashing and parrying and  fighting. I caught her hand and pushed her on the ground hard. She winced in pain as blood erupted from her mouth.

"Ouch", a groan escaped from her lips but she immediately jumped and started to fight again.

This time I caught both her hands and volleyed her in the nearby boulder. She hit it hard and this time I saw pain in her eyes.

My black sword had stopped glowing means that the enemy which is before me could only be defeated by physical force, not by magic.

I kicked her hard in the belly and she backhanded me in the process. We both fell on the ground. While I was lying on the ground I rotated myself and kicked her in the chest and sent her flowing backwards. She hit the solid wall and at last she fainted.

"Ohh my loving father! This was a great match", I said while standing , blood dripping from my mouth, arm and legs.

After a while I saw a glowing Blue Sword struck in the middle of a dragon's claw.
I pulled it out and just as I did that  Alinsa came before me.

" You did that! I knew it. Let's go",  she grabbed my hand but this time we were going at a brisk speed not like the one before.

(Phantom's POV Ends)

"This  is how I have got my Blue sword", Phantom said to his group as they witnessed thunderstorm coming towards them.

" So the time has finally come", Phantom said while cracking his knuckles.

So, it seems that the final confrontation os going to begin . Who will win?? Will anyone die?? Let's see in the next chapter. Thnx for reading my story. ❤❤❤❤ love you all..