83 | love under the stars

Zacznij od początku

《You're right.》

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

Her skin has stretch marks from the past life she experienced, for me they are not flaws as she might consider them. To me, they are like stripes of a tiger or like the reflection of the sea. In any case, they are both beautiful. She is.

I kiss her skin, she looks embarrassed when my lips touch the stretch marks. I was right, it makes her uncomfortable.

I can't explain but I feel it on my skin, I've never felt so alive, so mentally involved. It has always been just sex with girls, but now I feel like any part of me is living in the moment. Mind, heart and body. More than our first time.

Her hand runs across my chest, going down, stops in my side then goes between us, grabs my cock that was begging for her attention.

It still doesn't seem true that we're here together under the stars, we're about to make love.

Her hand begins to move around me and I have to use all my strength to support myself with my arms. I sigh with pleasure as I bite my lip hard.

She looks at me with those innocent eyes of hers, that particularity has remained. She asks me if I like it, and fuck, yes.

The last time we had sex I was convinced that I really loved her, I was deluded. I still knew nothing of the love that awaited us.

《Jimin, I can't wait any longer.》

Neither do I, in fact, she doesn't have to repeat it twice. We're both too eager to do foreplay, we both need to feel each other now.

I grab my cock, get in position and put my tip in her entrance, slowly, I'm almost afraid of hurting her. We don't use condoms because she told me she takes the pill again.

I try to regularize myself based on her facial expressions, she opens her mouth as soon as I enter, telling me to be gentle. She closes her eyes and bites her lip in the meantime. Not having sex for a long time for a girl can be painful when she does it again.

As soon as I'm all inside I put my hands next to her face, I love having her attached to me. It feels so good.

She wraps her arms around my neck and I slowly begin to move.

《Jimin ...》Chaerin moans my name.

The way she wraps around me is driving me crazy, her mouth wide open and her voice groaning of pleasure. There is nothing better than this.

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

I feel its wet tip in my entrance and then he gently pushes in, he looks at me carefully trying to understand when it hurts, I hold my breath. His hardness is filling me.

I feel stiff but his caresses help me relax, once his dick is all inside me he starts to move, and that's where I feel the pleasure vibrating in my lower belly.

My fingers travel through the locks of his cherry-coloured hair. As his hips magically move he kisses me with a passion that would have made my knees tremble, making me fall for sure if I was standing.

Our bodies work together to please us. Making love with Jimin under the stars while we kiss as we always wanted, I deprived myself. I deprived myself of all this for too long.

I love the slow way Jimin is moving inside of me, I feel him completely, his hardness is turning me on like never before. I already want to come, but I want this moment not to end so quickly.

The affectionate kisses, our looks, love grips and my delicate scratches on his perfect skin ... I beg him to go faster. I want real sex now.

Jimin gives me a knowing look as he gets up, without pulling out he positions himself on his knees. From the grip of his hands on my legs, I already understand that he will go down hard on me.

《Get ready, ma chérie.》His hoarse voice makes my soul vibrate in anticipation.

The next moment he starts to thrust hard, my back arches immediately, I scream a dirty word that follows one another from my moans. My breasts move to the rhythm of his thrusts, without stopping he continues like this for a while.

Knowing that there is no one around us comforts me.

I look up to the sky, we are covered by hundreds, if not thousands of stars.

Jimin does like me and looks up.

《The stars are our witnesses.》

There is something romantic and sensual about making love here.

My hands reach for Jimin who was slowing down.

《I'm about to come, but I want to last longer.》He says breathlessly.

We decide to change positions, he lies down and I get on top of him.

Without thinking too much, I put my lips on his, he immediately grabs my hips, welcoming me as if he had been waiting for this. But not only him, me too.

I feel him go all the way inside, deep. I put my hands on his chest, this scene reminds me of the last time, in front of the fire. It brings me so many memories.

I start riding him, moving my hips back and forth. He breathes heavily, letting out a few hoarse moans, holding my thighs.

I place one hand on his back thigh for stability and with the other I hold my hair bringing it upwards, I throw my head back enjoying his cock while I move on him.

I support myself with both hands behind me, I want to go faster and make us both cum.

But Jimin stops my hips.

《Wait, stop.》I look at him confused, doesn't he like it? 《Let yourself be admired, you are a rare beauty, ma chérie.》

Oh. I blink in disbelief at his words. I feel my cheeks flare up, worse than a volcano.

We stop, without saying anything, we communicate with our body, his fingertips tell me "I want you", his lips tell me "you are mine", his eyes tell me "I love you".

He raises his back to get to my face, kisses my hand that is intertwined with his, then he kisses my shoulder, collarbone, my neck where he takes a little more time to suck my skin, continues on to my jawline then he kisses my nose, forehead, cheek, I giggle like a little girl, but he silences me as soon as he puts his lips on mine.

We smile on our lips like two stupid teenagers, we rest our foreheads and he takes my chin in his hand.

We start kissing again, losing ourselves in the pleasure of the moment, then it becomes more and more engaging. Jimin grabs my hair and gently pulls my head, to gain access to my neck, bites my skin until he gets to my breasts, devouring them.

He realigns our eyes and in a seductive voice he tells me:

《Now, I want you to move that nice ass like before and cum on my cock.》

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

and here we are with the Chaemin ~
did you like it?

i love this chapter,
i wish it was true lol. (it would be enough if jimin commands me something like the last line, i'm such a🤡)

follow me on ig (pls):

heartphilia.u

and

heartphilia.collection

twitter:

HeartphiliaU

I'll give you 🫓  if you do u.u