Seokjin gon' solo ; TAEJIN ALTERNATIVE ENDING

( I made this chapter because I know some of my readers would like how the chapter should have ENDED, this is only an alternative world, none of this is related in the original story)

SUMMARY :

This is an alternative world to where Seokjin confronts Taehyung about him cheating behind his back for 3 years, eventually it did not end well because Seokjin had enough of his lying ass and finally left his sorry ass crying on the floor, then Kookie came along like the knight and shining armor he is but bitch his a yandere so his a no go.

it's short but it was worth it, I read a sad manhwa that's why...the MC died because he has blood cancer...bitch that guy doesn't deserve his tear.

KIM SEOKJIN POV.

My thoughts, my mouth, and my heart were once filled with his every being, maybe I was the fool who loved him to the point I gave him everything, all I could talk about was him and only him. I hated my pathetic self, I became his slave and I eventually followed him because I was the one who was afraid to live without him, I was scared to be alone and see him go around town and sleep with strangers.

He was the poison that prevented me to fight back, with all my miserable days living with him as husbands for three years, I felt suffocated and with invisible chains, I was tied around my neck like his little puppy following his every commands.

"....you're saying that you're sorry?...I put up with your bullshit for 3 years because I was afraid you were going to leave me"

I said with my trembling voice, my tears couldn't be stop as I felt no pity when he knelt in front of me, He was asking for forgiveness in which I did not give him a chance to apologize because I have enough, "p-please...Seokjin.give me one more chance...a-and I'll prove it to you that I can change! please!!! you're my everything!!!" He pleaded with all his heart, I felt a sudden guilt in my heart, I pursed my lips together as I held both of his hands, Taehyung looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I help him get back on his feet, "S-Seokjin?...d-does this mea--" I interrupted Taehyung when I let go of his hands, He was in shock when he saw me removing my wedding ring.

"oh honey..."

"J-Jin"

"I want a divorce"

I said in a monotone voice before throwing the ring at him and left the house as I heard him cry.

ALTERNATIVE STORY

THE END