Without Me 《7》

"Ah! It's finally good to see you again!!!" Jungkook exclaimed squeezing Seokjin's hand, Seokjin laughs nervously trying to get away from his grip, "y-yeah...m-me too..." He said with a smile, Jungkook's smile soon faded when he noticed Seokjin's puffy eyes.

"Jin..."

Jungkook stretches his arms out and placed his hand over Seokjin's cheeks as he gently rubs it, "were you crying?" He asks out of concern but he didn't expect that Kim Seokjin ended up crying in front of him.

"WHA-"

Jungkook gasp in surprise as he was on the verge of panicking, He has no idea why was Seokjin like this, "Seokjin! wh-why are you crying!" Jungkook said while he busied himself trying to find his handkerchief and luckily he did, "here..." He offered his handkerchief to Seokjin as he took it and wipe his freshly made tears.

Seokjin was embarrassed and upset at the same time, he himself didn't expect to have a mental breakdown in front of someone especially Jungkook but Seokjin felt he needed someone to talk to...to share his problems and pain...including Taehyung, his husband.

"Seokjin...I don't know who made you cry but I'm here for you...as a friend" Jungkook said feeling a bit bitter when he said the word 'friend' he wanted him more than just friends but things are somehow complicated for Seokjin and to him.

Without any hesitation, Jungkook gave Seokjin a tight hug and Seokjin hug him back since no one can see them because both were inside Jungkook's car, "T-thank you..." Seokjin said burying his head onto Jungkook's neck.

《AFTER THAT》《JEON HOUSEHOLD》

"WHA-! THAT GUY CHEATED ON YOU?!?" Jungkook was shock and angry, he never once thought that Seokjin's life was miserable but no he already knew Seokjin's pain even with his mask, he can feel and see right through it.

Seokjin nod somehow parts of him feels light and at ease for now, "since...when?"
Jungkook asks giving him a cup of tea which it was a request from Seokjin, "um...since the day he became C.E.O...I guess for 3 years..." Seokjin said and without a doubt Jungkook was in a state of disbelief, thinking that Seokjin endured it for 3 years of knowing that Taehyung was cheating on him...

《JUNGKOOK POV.》

After hearing Seokjin's story, it made me angry and some voices are telling me to protect him no matter what the cause is. "Seokjin...I'm sorry..." I said holding his hand tightly, I could only hear his quiet sniffles and sobs that crushed my heart.

I do admit, I love him now...I want to protect him, I guess it's what you call love at first sight. I want to set him free from that bastard I don't want to see him cry because of him...these tears were made because of his betrayal.

"It's fine...Jungkook...even if he goes out with lots of girls...I can fight it...because I love him" Seokjin said along with a smile and his puffy red eyes, I bit the insides of my cheek and grab both of his shoulders.

"H-how can you still love him...when he goes out and have sex with girls behind your back Seokjin, how are you still smiling even we both know that you are not happy with him...you are suffering because of him Seokjin...please leave him..." the words that came out of my mouth was unexpected and new for me, but all I want is for him to be free and happy again.

I waited for him to answer but all he did was smile.

"I can't," He said and stood up as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"W-why..."

Seokjin sigh and look down his bangs covering his eyes that showed nothing but pain.

"Because I love him...."