Without me 《 BOOK 2 : Two 》

"where is he?" Jungkook said as he fixed his necktie infront of his body size mirror, the maid sigh "He is still inside his room sir" She said somehow with another disappointing sigh, Jungkook frown, "remember why I hired you...I'll be gone for just one night, keep him lock inside his room" He said coldly and went up the stairs, He knock on the door lightly.

"Seokjin, you better do what she tells you or else"

Seokjin gritted his teeth, he was once again kept lock inside his room, his feet was chained on to the wall even if he tried to escape he always ends up getting caught and be brought back to this place again and again.

《SEOKJIN POV. 》

"okay..."

That's what all I could say before hearing Jungkook's footsteps fading, but it was soon replaced by a female's voice "Mr. Seokjin, I will be preparing your meal...so please be patient" She said her voice was soft and gentle but I didn't care, she was that same woman who always has her eyes on me.

I can't even think properly when she's around, I sigh looking at the chains that were wrap around my ankle I tried getting to the window but I can't the chains already reached it's limit.

"fuck..."

I cursed under my breath, leaning against the wall thinking what other possible ways that I can use to get off this island, away from him...

《JUNGKOOK POV. 》

《at the company 》

"Good afternoon C.E.O Jeon"

My assistant Rose greeted me with her head down as I walk pass her looking at the papers that were given to me after I arrived at the company, "How is everything?" I ask Rose as she tried to keep up with me, "Um...I am sorry C.E.O Jeon...there isn't really a meeting..." Rose said that made me stop and glared at her, "What??? you called me out here! and now there's no meetin???" I said I was getting angry, how could she pull off something like this and I had to leave the island because of this stupid lie.

"Jungkook-ah! stop blaming Rose...I was the one who called you"

I took a deep breath and sigh, I turn around to face my older brother, "Jimin hyung, what are you even doing in here...aren't you supposed to be with that Namjoon guy?" I said entering my office as he followed behind me closing the door.

I lean my back against the arm chair hearing it made tiny noise, Jimin hyung crossed his arms and looked at me as if I have done something wrong, "How is Jin doing?" He said with a frown, I roll my eyes "Why do you care?" I said getting myself a ciggaret and lighting it with a lighter, Jimin hyung glared at me.

"Of course I care! you kidnapped my husband's older brother!!! it's been one year Jungkook! and his still blaming himself to what happened!!!" Jimin hyung yelled, as if I care, all I could do was to let out a sigh.

I stood up from my chair, "your at fault too...didn't you help me? That time when you stalk Taehyung at a hotel...and ruined his image by telling Namjoon what you saw...yeah, I never got to thank you though" I giggled and look down at him as he kept an angry face.

"If anything happens to Jin! It'll all be your fault...but I bet...he is just going to be one of your dolls...your just going to destroy him like the rest..."

Jimin hyung said opening the doot as he gave me one last look and left, leaving me angry.

"shit..."

I threw the cigar away and slam the wall causing it to crack.

"I will not destroy him....maybe..."