Without Me 《BOOK 2 : Sixthteen》

Yoongi left the room looking pale as ever and somewhat feeling light headed due to some little amount of his blood was taken from him just to give it to Seokjin, Hoseok was the first one to get up the first thing he caught a glimpse of Yoongi walking towards them.

"Yoongi...."

Hoseok help Yoongi to sit down and gave him a cup of warm water, Jungkook stood up and gave Yoongi a jacket to cover him up, "hyung...thank you..." Jungkook said earning a chuckle, "Listen you brat, I did this because Seokjin was the first person to even dared to talk to me...while the other kids were afraid of me because of the many crimes my parents did...this is my thanks to him..." Yoongi said spreading a warm smile, Jungkook nod and tried to stop his tears, "You did great Yoongi hyung..." Hoseok said hugging him tightly, Yoongi blush and felt comfortable by Hoseok's warmth.

"excuse me Mr. Jeon...we have already finished everything that is needed to be done...and all we need to do is wait for him to wake up...." The doctor said making Jungkook happy and so did Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Thank you doctor!" Jungkook said and bow down, the doctor left leaving the three of them.

"hey...I'll go get some food to eat for Yoongi hyung" Hoseok said to Jungkook who only nod, Hoseok turn his heels but soon stop to see two people running their way in here with a worries expression.

"Namjoon-ah!" Hoseok exclaimed but he only run pass him and run straight to Jungkook as he grab him by his collar shirt. "WHAT HAPPENED TO JIN-HYUNG!" Namjoon yelled Jimin tried to stop him but he was too angry to be stopped by him, "W...WAIT...I CAN EXPLAIN" Yoongi yelled back catching Namjoon's attention, He groan in anger and let go of him.

"tell me....why is Jin-hyung in there..."

Yoongi sigh.

"Taehyung showed up at my house with a gun, he wanted to kill Jungkook but Seokjin took the bullet instead of him...and...that is why we are here..." Yoongi said explaining all the details that had occur, Namjoon gritted his teeth, "WHERE IS THAT SON OF A BIT-" Namjoon was cut off when Jimin raised his hands and slap him across the cheeks.

"Go to the cafeteria and buy us some food, I think that is something you are willing to do right? without complaining Namjoon-ah!"

Jimin said his voice got deeper that it shook everyone except Jungkook that he knew dominance comes from the family bloodline, Namjoon bit his lips and nod.

"okay..." Namjoon mumble and walk away with Hoseok since the both of them are going to the cafeteria, Jimin sigh and spread a smile, "I'm sorry about him...his been stress lately that it gave him a huge shock when he found out about what happened" Jimin said crossing his arms, Jungkook nod in agreement, "all of us did..." Jungkook mumble, Jimin notice Jungkook's gloomy aura.

Jimin frown and raised his hands smacking Jungkook's head earning a confuse look, "That's not like you Jungkook-ah!" Jimin smirk, "your always that cold image of a C.E.O but then your all this..." Jimin said along with a laugh, Jungkook pouted, "I changed okay? a good change!" Jungkook said defending himself, Yoongi watch as the two bicker infront of him and could only roll his eyes and thought.

"I want to sleep "

《C A F E T E R I A 》

Hoseok and Namjoon stood quietly next to each other as they both waited for their order, Hoseok sigh, "are you that angry at him?" Hoseok ask Namjoon who flinch, he crosses both of his arms, "technically speaking...I honestly...do not know how to feel about this...He shot me..." Namjoon said massaging the bridge of his nose, Hoseok flick his forehead and glared at him.

"ow! what's with you peo-"

"Jungkook did what anyone would do to the person they love, even if it means hurting other people to do so...Yes! He shot you and forced Seokjin to go with him! but he did that because he wanted to protect Seokjin from Taehyung...Jungkook wanted Seokjin to forget him because Taehyung is nothing but a psycho bastard! I've seen it all! I know what Seokjin feels...." Hoseok said, Namjoon stayed quiet and could finally understands it little by little.

"But when I saw him together with Jungkook....he was happy...but if your just here to ruin his happiness then you should just leave!"

Namjoon bit his bottom lip and let out a tear, "I just...don't want him to get hurt again..." Namjoon said Hoseok sigh, "we are all praying that Seokjin's miserable life would end and would he replace by happy memories..." Hoseok said smiling at Namjoon, he smiled back and nod.

"HOSEOK! NAMJOON-AH!-"

Jimin came running and was gasping for air, both turn their heads to him with a confuse look but when they saw how a smile appeared on his face they both knew...he was awake.

"HIS BACK!!!!" SEOKJIN HYUNG IS BACK!!"