"I don't know... A little sore?" His voice was extremely raspy as he was lacking of happiness and energy. "Don't worry... Joshua will come later... We can do something together... Eat... do whatever you like..." She caressed his fluffy hair, messy because of the sleep. 

"You guys are amazing..." He whispered in a wobbly voice. Okay he feels awful today and it's acceptable. It's the first day of a real heartbreak... At least things can only get better from now on, Right?

"Do you want some coffee... I can make you some..." She smirked getting up from his bed. 

"Can you?" 

"Of course I can..." 

"Thanks..." 

He smiled after a long time of having a poker face. The girl entered the kitcgen and started brewing some coffee. At the exact same moment when the girl was pouring the coffee on the cup someone knocked on the door. 

"Hao open! It must be Joshua..." The girl screamed from the other room. Hao picked himself up and slowly approacghed the door, preparing himself to face Joshua. 

For his bad luck Joshua was not standing behind the door frame. He was about to slam the door on the person's face but the girl put her shoe in between the door and the frame.

 He was about to slam the door on the person's face but the girl put her shoe in between the door and the frame

"We need to talk..." She hissed pushing the door. 

"Leave Lisa... Now..." He said at the exact same moment Soonie walked out of the kitchen with Hao's coffee. "Not before letting you know some things you should know... And then I will indeed leave you..." She said staring at the girl. 

"I should leave you two alone..." Soon-hee let his coffee on the desk and prepared herself to adjourn the room but Lisa stopped her. "Oh No... You don't have to... I don't wanna talk about you when you are not around sweetie..." She had that sarcasm in her voice that could actually annoy Soonie so much.

"Me?" She asked surprised. 

"Just leave Soonie out of this Lisa? What else do you have to say? I literally caught you cheating on me at the mall yesterday..." He trailed down quite angry.

"Yes I indeed was cheating to you... At least I am honest... But what about your best friend? This sweet friend?" She said and Soonie's heart was about to drop. Staring at Hao's back talking to Lisa she wanted to disappear.

"Why are you talking about Soonie like that? You should better leave!" He asked narrowing his eyebrows.

"Hao she knew everything but yet decided not to say a word to you! She betrayed you more than I did!" Lisa claimed and Hao was perplexed after a minute. 

"Wait, what? You must be misundrestood..." He said trying to take his best friend's back even if that mean he was gonna get hurt. "Then why don't you ask her?" Lisa looked at Soonie, and Hao slowly turned back to see at his friends.