A plan in motion

"What are you doing?," I say watching as Jay eats a bag of fucking chips while I'm trying to explain the plan

"The fuck you think I'm doing?"

"Working on my last damn nerve. How you goin take over when you ain't following none of this shit."

"Relax. I got this shit."

"No. What you got is me, you know damn well that without me, you ain't got no follow through."

"I got enough," he said stepping to me as he held his gun and tapped it a little bit near his thigh," you want to test it."

"Niggas like you is why these bitches find it so easy to take over. So quick to shoot but ain't quick to think."

"I don't need to. See I kill you, the loyalty them niggas got for you disappears and they ain't got no choice but to follow me. Kill the leader, become the leader. I don't know why I ain't think of this shit before," he said raising his gun and before he could even think to pull the trigger, Chanel shot him behind the knees.

"Ugh he talks too damn much. If you're going to shoot then just shoot," she says stepping over him as he cries and holds on to his bleeding legs," hi daddy."

"Hey honey. What's the word today?"

"Slight problem with the plan since Zyanté isn't willing to collab yet but my brother is persistent, he'll get it done and once he does then we have him."

"Perfect now are you sure Camden is willing to help us."

"Not exactly. He thinks we are doing this because we are trying to get to know him as our brother."

"So stupid. Why does he have to be so sentimental about such things? I should have just blackmailed him again."

"It wouldn't have worked as well as this. Trust me," she said as she looked through the files we had on Zyanté," what do you have on him anyway?"

"Nothing important."

"If it wasn't important than it wouldn't be blackmail."

"Very smart but I'm still not telling you."

"Fine. I'll just work on destroying my brother's reputation while my father leaves me out the loop."

"Princess this is not something you even need to be involved in. I told you that you should never get your hands dirty."

"But right now you can't so I have to. As far as anyone knows, ur lying low."