Christmas Eve-Eve

"Daddy!," I heard my child say as she kept tapping at my face trying to get me to wake up

"Daddy!," I heard my child say as she kept tapping at my face trying to get me to wake up. It was two days before Christmas and she was super antsy," wake up, we get pwesents."

"Baby it's not Christmas yet," I said opening my eyes and smiling at her. She tilted her head at me and scrunched up her face.

"So no pwesents?"

"Not yet baby," she stayed on the bed next to my face and sat with her arms crossed and her face scrunched and I just kissed all over her face causing her to smile.

"Dada stop."

"Come on munchkin let's get dressed," I said as I got up and picked her up with me and swinged her a bit.

I had gotten her dressed and hygiene taken care of before I started on mine then proceeded to make breakfast. I decided to make chicken & waffles with bacon. I heard a knock on my door and opened it to see the face of Dallas along with his two little sisters.

Since the playdate, I decided that I was going to hang out with Dallas a lot more. He was a cool person and I saw that he had a lot on his plate. I know how hard it is to raise one child, so having to raise two possibly alone I know got to be hard as fuck.

"Wassup man," I dapped him up then paid some attention to his sister," how are the lovely princesses this fine morning?"

"Hi,I'm good.Where my friend at?," Evara said as I pointed in the area as to where Zania was.

"How about you?," I asked Kalis and I heard say a little hi with a smile before going off to where Zania and Evara are.

"That's more than she will say to most people so I'd say that's progress," Dallas said as he entered my house and I served him and the girls their plates.He took a bite of the food and I could tell he was shocked by how it taste," This shit good as fuck, how the hell you not a chef already."

"Ight now you getting ahead of yourself, it's just pancakes," I said because it really was just pancakes, nothing too extravagant.

"This shit smacks though," he said as he continued to eat off his plate and I started to eat off mine and make conversation.

"How long you've had Evara and Kalis?"

"Um probably since they were four shortly after their dad and my mom got in the accident that ended their life."

"You miss them?"

"Everyday. That's kind of why I haven't been back to Texas in a good minute. Too many memories."

"Heard that."