Bet

I felt little feet crawl on me and I knew exactly who it was so I immediately woke up

I felt little feet crawl on me and I knew exactly who it was so I immediately woke up. I smiled at my baby as she lays on my chest and she plays with my ear.

"Dada you up?," she says still messing with my ear as she tapped my chest.

"Yeah," I say lifting her up as I got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. We did our usual routine of brushing our teeth then washed our faces and gave her a bath.

We then picked out her clothes and I fixed up her hair. I had decided that today she would meet my brothers. They've been real excited to meet her since I've told them about her.

I then got myself together and put her in her car seat and drove to McDonald's to get us something to eat then we planned to meet up with Dallas and the twins before we meet Adonis and Royals at the trampoline place.

We pulled up to Dallas' and as soon as I let my baby out her car seat she rushed up to the door and knocked. Her taps were little but enough to make a sound loud enough for Dallas to open the door.

"Hey Zeezee," she said to her as she gave him a hug on his leg.

"Hey uncle Dally," she said as she made her way to Evara and Kalis who were in the living room watching tv as they ate and we went to the kitchen to talk.

"Wassup man?," I asked and he pulled out a file and plugged it into his computer.

"I have some information on Vaughn that may link him to my parents death."

"Why do you say that?"

"My mother knew of his back end deals with drug lords. He was washing their money and we have reason to believe that he was harming women," he said as he showed me the money transactions out of private accounts in Croatia and several photos of Vaughn seeming to be in conversation with other men that looked suspicious then to a video with him sitting with Amia and I didn't want to believe what I was starting to.