3 years

3 years later

3 years later

The crowd was going wild just like it did many times before. To say I wouldn't miss this would be a lie but I'd say I found a purpose even better than this that required the same amount of praise.

I didn't need this type of life anymore, my baby was getting older and so am I. I wanted to show her that you're never too old to chase your dream and after this one last night I will.

"Hold on. Hold on. Quiet down. I know that you guys are excited since this is the last day you will see Gold preform on stage but right now he has a bigger purpose. He's opening his restaurant which I am proud of and which y'all should check out, Midas touch. Words can't express how proud of him I am. He's like a son to me in so many ways and no matter what he'll always has a home here at fantasy so please help me welcome him onto the stage. For his last performance, GOLD!," I heard Marcel say and it touched my heart at his speech and I was ready to give my all into this last performance.

The music starts to play and I close my eyes letting the music take over the senses of my body before I moved with an aura of seduction that had the ladies watching with every movement but I was only focused on one.

Close the door, I'ma take your clothes off where you are

I turn you on 'cause I love to see you glowin', yeah

I know it's good, I can tell by the way you walk, yeah

I'll pull your close 'cause I love to feel you comin' down, yeah (down)

I take my white button down off slowly letting the light focus on the smooth skin underneath it. I then walk to the edge of the stage making my way down the stairs by sliding on the banister landing on my feet.

'Cause the mattress is so far away

And my clock is watching, ain't no time to waste (woo, ah)