Tests

Shoto POV
-

The day past with the three sins all talking with the teachers for the rest of the day from what it seemed like.
(Y/n) eventually came back to the dorms with the rest of us all welcoming her back but Merlin and Ban weren't anywhere to be seen.

"Where did your friends go?"
Iida asked while the rest of the class all gave him a confused glance.

They didn't see them earlier so it probably would've sounded even more foreign to them.

"Ban had to go finish his shift, and Merlin is going out with me in a few minutes to go find one of the Nomo's, she said she wanted a few for testing on."

(Y/n) explained calmly while all of us were staring and couldn't exactly talk.
She said that so casually it made no sense.

"Y-you mean the big scary things that attacked the city and the school?!"
Uraraka questioned basically squealing at the mention of the beasts.

"Yea those, Merlin found it interesting that they were so badly mutated so she wants to look into it. I'll see you all tomorrow, you're teacher agreed to let you all have training with us tomorrow so goodluck."

She said waving to us as she downed a cup of water and went back outside now flying off with Merlin.

"WAIT WHO ARE HER FRIENDS?!"
Uraraka seemed to finally catch on to that as she yelled what the rest of the class was probably thinking.

"Ban is the sin of greed, and an immortal. Merlin is the sin of gluttony and I can only assume she's the mage."
Iida explained while everyone's eyes shined at the thought of us training with them.

They all began questioning us for what felt like it would drag on for the rest of the night.
-

(Y/n) POV

"So I'm just saying, be careful with these ones. They're all a lot more trigger happy then those kids."
I assured Merlin as I landed with her at the warehouse from before.

"Princess, what brings you here?"
Dabi sounded rather raspy now walking down the stairs and looking at the both of us.

"I wanted you to meet my friend Merlin, plus you did leave rather abruptly this morning."
I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I see so this is the human you really like, I'm impressed."
Merlin chuckled while I watched Toga try and stab her when she jumped off a wall.

"And this is the one you said was a bit crazed."
Merlin also said avoiding the attack and freezing the girl in a block of ice.

"Don't mind her, Wacko kinda gets like this with new people."
Dabi said tilting my head up to kiss me.
I smirked into the kiss while I heard Merlin laugh to herself.

Breaking the kiss I saw her grabbing hold of Tomura's hand through a portal and she was studying it.

She yanked it through the portal and Tomura came falling through and was now looking up at her while she was examining the hand.

"And this is the one you said really wanted to replace Captain correct?"
She said seeing me and Dabi looking at her now, I nodded and she giggled with me.

"And who the hell are you?"
Tomura snarled getting up and grabbing his hand away from Merlin.

"This is Merlin, she's a friend of mine."
I said while he glared back at me.

"And why are you here again?"
He sounded rather annoyed to see me which was new.

"I need a few Nomo's cause Merlin wants them as test subjects. Plus as you said I have a liking to one of your vanguard."
I smirked looking back up at Dabi while Tomura looked like he was going to scratch a hole through his neck.

"You think I'd just give up some of my Nomo's for some tests?!"
He hissed while Merlin just shrugged and grabbed one of his hands again.

They both began to bicker, well more or less.
It was mostly Tomura trying to argue but Merlin kept ignoring him.

"So can we spend some alone time together now miss demon slayer?"
Dabi taunted while I hit him in the chest playfully while he let out a broken chuckle.

"Oi Sis-sis? I'm gonna go get a room so we can relax. Are you alright here?"
I questioned while holding back a laugh watching Toga struggle in the ice, Tomura struggling to get his hands back, and Merlin choking the life out of one of Twices clones.

"I'll be fine, I'll meet you at the school tomorrow then."
She said happily while I waved back at her with Dabi following close behind me.
-

We made it to the city and I very soon realized it was a terrible idea to try and get a room down here.
Sure the places were nice but I was being swarmed when someone recognized me.

"Dabi do you know anywhere we could go that isn't completely filled with people?"
I asked him while I basically had to fly the both of us away over the crowd of people.

"It won't be the most cozy place ever but get up that building, there should be a pool area up there."
He suggested while I raised an eyebrow at him since he was clinging on to me with my arms wrapped around him, it made it easy to see where he was saying.

It was an absolutely huge building with an open roof top.
"Should I ask why you know about this?"
"Nutjob dragged me up here earlier to watch your little encounter with that 'demon' that the media is calling it."

Dabi said as I made it to the place, it seemed to be an incredibly fancy hotel with an infinity pool and a bunch of chairs set up.
The metal door was melted shut, and the camera I saw was smashed on the ground.

"You saw that?"
I questioned tilting my head while he sat down on what looked like an our door bed thing and pulled me on top of him.

"You think I'd miss my little Princess having a little fun?"
He smirked grabbing my dress and yanking me into a kiss.

"Mmm you should've told me, I would've made it more of a show."
I purred between kisses as he almost growled and flipped us over.

"I've got all the show I want right fucking here."

-