Dabi

(Y/n) POV
-
"Sorry about him, he's very blunt."
I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly while the students and teachers now turned their attention to the villains that were all fainted through the hole.
Though Dabi came through the hole and shook off some dirt.

"Hey sorry about your friends, my Captain is rather careless when it comes to sparring matches."
I said dropping down to the only remaining villain left awake.

"I can see you were having some fun."
He chuckled keeping his hands in his pockets while I smirked up at him.

The smoke villain thing, teleported the others away from them with his weak hand trembling.
He seemed barley able to move but they did all manage to get away.

"Yea my Captain decided to pay me a visit, but I learned I could go home whenever I want."
His face saddened very slightly at my words.

"I see, so you're going home then?"
He asked while the teachers and the students all were getting behind me and surrounding the two of us.

"In a while maybe, also can you tell them that you wouldn't hurt anyone right now yea?"
I questioned while he glared up at the teachers that were all keeping their eyes focused on him.

His blue eyes were piercing to say the least, but they seemed to scare the teachers more than me. They were all just about ready to attack him now as he glared and moved his hands in his pockets.

He put them up in surrender and smirked at me.
"You all trust her, I trust her as well, if she doesn't want me to I won't try to fight and I won't hurt anyone."
He said while all the teachers exchanged glances with each other.

"Thank you, now would you like to leave now? I want to go and spend some time away from everyone."
I asked grabbing his hand from the air and intertwining our fingers.

"I'll keep him under control, just let him go for now."
I said turning to the teachers, they all looked terrified but they were standing their ground.

"We can't let you go with a villain, we can't risk that."
Midnight said while the others agreed with her.

"I told you all, I follow my Captain and only my Captain. Unless someone can beat me in a fight, I would never let them tell me what to do, plus I could put him down easily if it was necessary."
I seared at the teachers while my mark appeared on my forehead.

"You can guarantee us that you would not follow him and the villains? And can you guarantee that you could take him out?"

"Of course I can I just like him, the rest of his friends piss me off. And no offense to all of you, but I'm the only one I would trust with putting any of them down."

I shrugged while the teachers reluctantly dropped their guards while Dabi chuckled lowly.

"I'll be back soon, I'm sorry about the building. I hope that sufficed as a good lesson for your students."
I giggled seeing the students all blush red at my words while the teachers nodded.

"Go, but don't allow him to influence you and make sure you do what is necessary if he gets out of hand."
Eraser hissed staring at Dabi with a glowing aura around him.

"I won't, and thank you I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do."
I smiled back at them while we both walked off out of the hole.