Meeting

(Y/n) POV
-
Everyone had introduced themselves while we made our way back to 4 separated glass buildings attached to each other.

The blonde kid got ushered off by one of the teachers. Though he did put up one hell of a fight, kinda reminded me of Zeldris to some degree.

"So you said your name was (y/n) or the 'devils sin' correct?"
Midnight asked me while they all sat down around a desk area and I floated to sit.
I had to admit, King was right that floating was the most comfortable way to sit.

"So you really have no idea how you got here? And you are actually a devil?"
Mic asked me sounding a lot more nervous than I would've expected.

"Those are both true, I think you guys have the wrong perception on devils though."
I admitted shrugging my shoulders while they glanced at each other.

"How so?"
The principle asked me while I sighed and rubbed my wing slightly.

"Devils back home, we're the supperior race. Theres no question about that since, we're basically the mix of goddesses and demons."

"Wait you guys have actual goddesses and demons casually walking around in your world?!"
Ectoplasm questioned now somewhat shaking with two of his clones shaking vigorously beside him.

"Yes we do, like I said theres also dozens of other races. But devils specifically can use both the powers of the goddesses and the demons. So that's why I offered to heal those two boys that attacked me."

I said while they all just stared at me in awe, honestly it was kinda bothersome that they didn't notice this.

"I can heal anyone from the brink of death, if that explains to you anything. But I would like to ask you all, what exactly are hero's and villains in this world?"

I questioned while Allmight stood up and cleared his throat while giving me a loving smile.
"Villains are those in this world that break laws and commit crimes, hero's are those that choose to save people."

He explained while the other teachers all nodded with him.
"I also wanted to ask you (y/n), what was that move you used on Young Bakugo?"
"What? You mean full counter?"
"Yes if that is what you call it."

He said simply while the other teachers seemed intrigued by my words.
"Full Counter is a demon technique, any physical or magic move someone tries to hit me with I can deal back double the damage."

I explained while all their faces went completely whited out now.
"S-so you can't be injured??!"
Allmight questioned with wide eyes.

"Pretty much, why do you think I told you the devils are the superior race back home."
I shrugged spinning around in mid air and twirling my body in circles.

"Who was the man you were fighting before we showed up? And where is he?"
Snipe asked me while I stopped spinning to look at all of them.
I didn't think they would've seen him since they showed up a bit later than when he had been taken.

"That is Estarossa, he's a demon. We were doing a mock fight but then we both got thrown here through a portal, I saw you all coming and I took my eyes off him for a moment. He was dragged through another portal."
I said trying to bite back my tongue, I had lost him again.

They just got out of that stupid 3000 year prison and I had lost him again.

"So he was a demon, and he was your friend? That huge flash of light was what alarmed us, what was that?"
Snipe asked again while I tilted my head.

"That was Full Counter, Esta doesn't exactly believe in going easy even if it is a mock fight."

"But wait you got shot through the heart by Young Bakugo, how are you still alive?"
Allmight asked me while I held my chest where I was shot by the boy.

"There's a ton of reasons, one being I can heal myself almost immediately, two is because I have 7 hearts, three is because I can't be killed my anything in your world, the list goes on."

Each of them seemed to die momentarily at each of my statements while I fixed my dress.

"Can we ask you to stay here? You may live in the dorms with the students until you find a way back home."
The principal offered while I nodded.
"Thank you, sure I can if you all will allow it."
This seemed to make them all perk up at my words.

"How old are you anyways? You don't look much older than the students."
Midnight questioned since the guys jaws all dropped at her question.

"Oh I'm 3960 years old, that's a question I get a lot. You all don't need to look so offended."
I giggled with Midnight while the guys let out a sigh of relief, then it seemed to hit them that I was so old.

"WHAT?!"
-

After a few more questions being asked and a lot more dropped jaws I headed to the dorms with Eraser and Midnight.

"You guys really don't have quirks back home?"
Midnight asked while resting her hands behind her head.

"We don't no, it's much easier for other races to just avoid humans most of the time."
I shrugged while we walked into the building.

"ITS THAT GIRL FROM BEFORE!! FIGHT ME AGAIN!!"
Bakugo immediately yelled with his friends trying to hold him back.
I did notice basically every guy staring with hearts and sparkles around their heads as they did.
Both of the teachers sighed to themselves while I just laughed.

"Everyone this is (y/n), she will be staying with you all for the time being. I will not allow any of you to fight her-"

"To be fair Eraser I could heal them all fully if they would like to try."
I interrupted while he sighed and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Save it for tomorrow please, we can work out what you'll be doing then. I would still need to talk to the principal about anything you would do with the students."
He said before turning back to the kids.

"As I was saying, do not try to fight her tonight. Please try not to make her uncomfortable either."
He glared at a small dude who was basically drooling looking at me.

"I'll leave you to them (y/n), I hope they aren't too much trouble."
He said walking out with Midnight, she just smiled and waved back at me.

Now I was left with a bunch of the students who were all staring directly at me.
"So are you all special or something? I know you two can pack a punch, but I'm not sure about the rest of you."

I questioned while their faces started to glow with excitement.
Other Bakugo and the green haired kids faces, they both blushed furiously at my words.

"Well allow us to explain!"
One girl with a pink body and small horns cheered while they all agreed.
-