Alarms

(Y/n) POV
-
I made it back to the dorms area and I didn't expect there to be alarms going off.

The students were all looking around now seemingly incredibly tense at the whole situation.
The teachers were also there but they looked like they were guarding the kids.

"What's happening?"
I questioned dropping down in front of the teachers.

"There has been a breach, there's about 3 nomo's on the campus now."
Allmight said frantically as I sighed.

"You mean the thing I just ripped to shreds?"
I questioned while all the teachers looked back at me, the rest of the class all seemed to be stunned as well.

"Let me find them, give me a moment."
I said flying away from them before they could say anything.

"Fuck sake."
Grumbling to myself I slit the chests of the beasts and watching them all wince in pain for a moment.
Though they didn't die, so I knew now that I needed to slice their heads in order to kill them like the other ones.

I sighed watching their bodies grow back pretty fast, but not nearly as fast as my regeneration.
I flew down and grabbed one of them by the head before forming my claw and ripping it to shreds.

The other two didn't seem to know what was happening so they just kept healing themselves while I dropped the bloody chucks of the beast to the ground.

I flew over to the next one that was still healing it's arm, once it did it tried to grab me but I sliced through its hand with ease.
"Well that was rather rude of you."
I sighed while my lips curled into a smirk, now slicing that one to shreds as well.
But this time it was mostly the torso and the head since the last nomo was making its way to the students.

"Last one."
I said to myself flying over to the beast and ripping it from the building it was clinging on to.
He shreked in pain as I dug my claws into its head and threw it head first into the ground.
I stepped on its head for good measure this time since I was tired of getting blood on my dress.

"H-how d-did you do that?!"
Deku questioned while everyone else was standing there watching me rub my foot into the brain of the last nomo's head.

"I just had to fight one of these things a few minutes ago, that one died when I ripped it to shreds. But I guessed that its head is where you need to strike to kill one so I figured that would be the most effective."
I shrugged walking over to the group and kicking off the blood from my heel.

"She's incredible!"
"How could someone be that strong?!"
"Is she even real?!"

I heard the class praise now snapping from their trance like state from when they were watching that blood bath.

"I am real, but thank you."
I smiled sweetly and watched the whole class blush red.

"Where did you fight one of these things?"
Eraser asked me now, I found it hard to believe the teachers couldn't kill these things easily.

"I met a guy with a patched up face, I nearly burned him to death with his own fire, I healed him, then he offered to bring me back to some 'palm face'-"

"Wait with blue hair and hands everywhere?!"
Deku interrupted me while I nodded.

"I met the guy, he pissed me off, he tried to touch the guy I saved, he panicked when he touched me and I didn't die, then I fought one of those things as a 'test' of sort."