Villain

(Y/n) POV
-
"Names (y/n), or the Devils Sin. Whichever you all might know me by."
I shrugged while the kid was struggling to kick and punch me, there was electricity running around his body and he seemed to be trying really hard.

He punched fairly hard into my hand that was holding him but it didn't do anything.
It looked more like his own hand had broken now.

"Look kid, I'm the daughter of the devil. You're not going to get very far with that. I already healed your injuries once, so please stop hurting yourself."
I said to him which seemed to cause his struggling to stop for a few moments.

My heart healed in front of them while I looked at the rat thing again.

"YOURE THE DAUGHTER OF THE DEVIL?! IS THAT SOME WEIRD VILLAIN NAME?!"
Some guy with red hair and what looked like hardened limbs finally questioned.

"No you idiots, I'm a devil. Now explain to me what the hell is wrong with all of you? I was mock fighting with my friend and now I'm being attacked."

I practically snarled holding the kids throat with his back pressed against my chest.

The blonde kid had gotten up now and was charging at me.

"Blondie, listen-"
"YOURE GOING TO DIE VILLAIN!"
"I physically can't die from anything you have here, so I'd beg to differ."

I shrugged while I caught him by the neck as well, he started struggling even more than the green haired kid.

"What the fuck is this hero and villain business? We don't have those back home."
I said which seemed to make everyone drop the fighting stances.

The blonde kid was still struggling in my grip while the green kid was looking at me with wide eyes.
"Back home?"
He asked with a broken voice.

"Yes, I live in a place called Britannia. But it seems I've stumbled upon your world by accident. Back home, humans didn't have powers."

Well other than Escanor but that man is an exemption to many things in general.
I giggled at the thought internally.

I explained letting the grip on the boy go, I still kept hold of the blonde one though with my hand covering his mouth.

"Britannia? Where is that?"
He asked with confusion plaguing his tone, he did look concerned for his friend but I wasn't hurting him.
Just restraining him for the time being.

"In another world apparently, look I don't know you people. And frankly I would bet non of you could kill me if you tried, just tell me where I am, and why you people brought me here."

I hissed while the blonde kid was basically having a temper tantrum in my grip.
"You're on U.A. Highschool grounds, can I ask what your quirk is?"

The rat thing said looking at me with his paws pressed together and the others still on the offensive.
"I'm a devil if you didn't hear me before, I don't know what a 'quirk' is."

Now this seemed to shock them all completely to the point where their faces were whited out.

"You're staying you're actually a devil?"
The green haired kid asked while I put down the blonde and uncovered his mouth.

Even he seemed to stop his little temper tantrum at my words.
"Obviously, do I need the wings and horns to prove it to you all or what?"
I said rolling my eyes at the groups.

My mark burned on my face again with my darkness spreading to my back and head to form my horns and my wings.
They both burned bright red now as I flew somewhat over the ground.