Attention

(Y/n) POV
-
We had taken a long walk to get back to where Dabi was staying, it was a fairly big warehouse.
It seemed there were lights on and people inside so I expected the worst.

"Patch Work, already bringing her home?! How adorable!!"
Toga swooned as we walked inside, she was sat on top of a large cabinet.

The place felt a lot bigger on the inside than it did our in the outside, even though the outside was huge.
It was pretty dusty as well but I did notice a lot of the villains were resting in a large open area on the ground.

Toga seemed to be the only one without massive injuries from Meliodas and I throwing each other into them.

"S-so have you come to join us then?"
I heard Tomura's voice echo behind me as I turned to see him hunched against a wall.

"I came here to spend time with Dabi, I could care less about the rest of you."
I huffed out while Tomura let out a sigh but relaxed his head back.

"You know with your power, it would be unmatched by any one of those hero's."
He said simply while Dabi motioned he was going upstairs.

There was a large staircase that lead to what I assumed to be makeshift bedrooms or something along those lines.

"I'm not stupid if you haven't noticed, I stand by my statements as well. If one of you could beat me in a fight, I'd be more than happy to join you all."

I offered having my darkness spread down my arms since Toga looked like she was getting antsy just watching me.

"You know full well we wouldn't be able to."
Tomura admitted which was slightly surprising for a man that acted like a child half the time.

"Rather humble now aren't you?"
I sighed dodging Toga who lunges at me and was now trying to stab me with a needle again.

"Toga knock it-"
"I don't mind, she can get her frustration out of she would like to."

I interrupted while Tomura's eyes widened watching me blocking her attempts to hit me with ease.

"As you were saying?"
I inquired while he cleared his throat for a moment to get his composure back.

Toga was a pretty fast girl, but she was striking fairly recklessly.

"Right, well that was your Captain earlier correct?"
He questioned while I had grabbed Togas wrist and flung her across the room.

"Yea that's him, you all caught us in the middle of a sparing match. I was going to ask why you all were there in the first place."

I questioned back now dodging Toga who was lunging at me again.
"We came to stir a little fun, and theres you of course."

Tomura suggested while he got up now and was making his way over to us.

"Toga I'd rather not knock you out if I don't have to, would you mind?"
I giggled while she joined me but gave me her crazed smile again.

"Awe but I like fighting with you~ it's so much fun!"
She exclaimed while she got fairly close to slicing into my arm but I threw her off before she could.