CAPITOLO QUARANTASETTE- Love?

Start from the beginning

Throughout her relationship, Rheah noticed that one of the things Michael loved to do, was spoil her. He never failed to treat her and their daughter like the royalty he believed they were and although she occasionally told him that he didn't need to, she couldn't complain. She quickly came to realise that it was just one of the many ways Michael showed his love to the women in his life as Janaé and Maria weren't exempt from this kind of treatment either.

"Ay Rhee," Rashaun's voice grabs her attention, "Before I take you to your destination, I gotta swing by Pryme real quick, I left something over there. That cool with you?"

Rheah nods, "Yeah that's fine Shaun, go ahead. Imma sit back and enjoy the ride." She smiles and takes another sip from her champagne, allowing her mind to ponder on what else Michael had in store for her.

o~O~o

A little while later, Rashaun parks the Rolls Royce in the private parking bay and the two step out of the car, making their way into Pryme.

Though it was currently closed, it was still strange for Rheah to see the club so empty compared to the times she had been for Chris' birthday party and honourable mention, her and the girls first night out.

Memories of that wild night causes Rheah to smile to herself as she follows Rashaun further into the club towards the V.I.P lounge. So many things went down that night; Janaé's fight with the woman and her good-for-nothing boyfriend; The girls joining in to save Janaé before getting dragged up to the VIP lounge to meet the brothers for the first time.

Rheah chuckles to herself. That was truly a night to remember.

"Alright, I think left it over here..." Rashaun's voice cuts into her thoughts, bringing Rheah back to reality. By now, they were standing in the V.I.P lounge with Rashaun searching high and low for the object he seemed to forget.

"What are you looking for? Maybe I could help you find it." Rheah offers.

Rashaun smiles, "Sure. It's a gold envelope. Mickey gave it to me and I can't afford to lose it, it's got some important stuff in there."

"Oh okay, where should I start looking?" Rheah inquires.

"Over by the bar while I check the booths?"

"Sure." Rheah nods and follows his instructions. She makes her way to the bar and immediately spots the gold envelope sitting patiently on the black marble countertop.

"Found it!" She announces to Rashaun as she waves the envelope in the air.

Rashaun turns to her and breathes a sigh of relief. "Thanks Rhee, you're a life saver."

"No problem," Rheah smiles and hands the envelope over to him. But he refuses to take it.

"It's not for me, ma. It's for you." He tells her.

"What?" Rheah's face twists into a puzzled look while Rashaun's smile grows wider.

"Open it." He says.

Rheah's confused stare lingers on Rashaun before it eventually diverts back to the envelope as she carefully opens it and pulls out the ivory card sitting inside. She flips it over to read the writing:

"Hello, my love. I know how much you're a sucker for romance and a little mystery, so hang tight while I take you on the journey of our love experience.