Chapter 32

Jade's P.O.V.

        After seeing the scar on Alli's cheek, I feel kinda bad.  I don't want her to remember me as the bitch who tried to fight her.  But anyways, I need to do something.  After the whole scene at the hospital, things between Sammy and I were pretty open ended.  Like we didn't break up, so I guess we're still together, but I don't wanna be, and I don't even know if he wants to be. 

*Flashback*

        Alli walks out of the door to my hospital room.  I'm left with Sammy who is looking at the ground awkwardly.

"I so should've listened to Nate."

"Don't say that.  You know you're the only girl I'd ever wanna be with."

"Oh so me, Alli, Leigh (Gilinsky's ex that Sammy supposedly slept with), and who's next?"

"Jade please don't be like this."

"Be like what?  If you honestly cared, you would stop lying and just apologize."

"Nothing happened!  I swear."

"Leave."

"Ja-"  I cut him off.

"Leave now."

He walks out and I sigh aggrivatedly.

*End of Flashback*

        As everyone files out, I pull Sammy aside.

"Hey babe."  He greets.  He leans in to kiss me, but I turn my head so he kisses my cheek instead.  "What was that?"

"We need to talk.  Seriously."

"Umm.  Okay.  About what?"

"Us."  He sighs.

"Look, if it's about the Alli thing, I promise nothing happened.  I thought you knew that?"

"It's not about that... Well it is.  But it's more about you and me."

"Okay..."

"We need to break up."

"Really?  Why?"

"I can't deal with you flirting with every girl you see.  I can't trust you anymore.  And the whole thing with Alli; that was your fault. "

"How many times do I have to tell you?  Nothing. Happened."

"I don't care how many times you say it, I just can't deal with this anymore.  We can still be friends, but I just needed to do this before we get back to Omaha."

"Fine I guess."

"Good."  

I give Sammy a weak smile and go catch up with everyone.

Alli's P.O.V.

        As everyone files out the door, I run and catch up to Shawn.  He smiles and pecks me on the lips.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey."  He grabs my hand as we walk out of the hotel to an unnamed location.

"Are you okay?  Like the scratch looks really bad."

"Wow.  Thanks."  I frown slightly.

"No!  No that's not what I mean.  I meant that it looks painful.  Oh my gosh I'm so sorry.  I mean you look beautiful as always, it's just looks like it hurts."  He blushes and I giggle at his awkward adorableness.

"It's fine.  It looks a lot worse than it is." INITIATE CRAMPS IN...

3...

2...

1...

I wince in pain and grab my stomach.  I stop walking to make the pain more bareable.

"Are you okay?"  Shawn stops walking and looks at me, his eyes full of concern.

"Yeah.  I'm fine.  Just cramps."  

        I never understood why girls have sticks up their asses when it comes to telling people that they're on their period.  Yes I'm shedding the lining of my internal organs from my vagina.  You got a problem with that?!  And it's just Shawn, he doesn't care.

"Oh.  Do you need anything?  We can stop at the drugstore if you do."  Aww he's so sweet.

I give him a weak smile.  "I'm fine, really.  Let's just catch up to everyone."

"Shawn!  Alli!  Wait up."  We both turn around to see Jade jogging after us.

"Oh hey!  Where've you been?  And where's Sammy?"  Shawn asks.

"I don't know."

"Wasn't he with you?"  I give her the Dafuq?! look.

"Oh trust me, he won't be with me anytime soon."

*******************************************************

A/N:  Hey everyone!  Sorry in not updating in forever!  Don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and all that fun stuff.  Love you all!  Thanks for reading.

-SBP