Chapter 17

Shawn's P.O.V.

A harsh weight on my abdomen causes me to shoot out of my sleep. I open my eyes quickly, attempting to sit up, but I'm not able to. Alli's smiling face stares down at me.

"Shawn! Wake up, sleepy head."

"Alli..." I groan.

"What?"

"Five more minutes? Please, I need sleep."

"But today is our day, and I wanna make it last. So let's leave early." She practically beams.

"What time is it?"

"9:30"

"Ugh fine!"

"Since I was up first, you know what that means."

"Just go take your shower." I chuckle. She's so cute when she's excited. I find myself liking a few fans posts on Instagram, retweeting some of their funny tweets on Twitter.

When Allison comes out of the bathroom, she's wearing a white and black romper (outfit on side). My jaw drops in awe. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." She starts to blush slightly. "Now go get dressed! I wanna be out of here by 11."

I look at the time, and notice it's already 10:30. Somehow I find her use of time endearing. When I step out of the shower, I throw on my usual; a blue flannel, khaki's, and a white shirt underneath. She looks up from her phone when I step out of the bathroom.

"Hey, where's Mickey?"

"I don't know. Last night she said she was going to go talk to Aaron about something, but she never came back."

"Should we call her?"

"No, I'm sure the boys have her. If she were in trouble, she would've called or texted by now."

"That's true. Shall we?"

"We shall." She takes my hand, and off we go.

Mickey's P.O.V.

****The night before****

After Magcon, I needed to know what was up with Josh. Why was he following Alli? Why did he want her back so bad? I knew that only one person could answer my question, so I decided to text them.

Hey Josh. I really need to talk to you. Wanna meet up?

It was a good 15 minutes before he replied.

Meet me at the park near the hotel in 20.

I was surprised that he would reply to me, being that we were never really friends. Anyway, I had to lie to Alli so she wouldn't wonder where I was.

Hey Alli. I need something from Aaron tonight. Wont be back until late.

She replies with a brief okay. Well at least I'm in the clear for now. I walked to the park, being that the hotel is only a 10 minute walk. I'm wasn't exactly sure what I was going to say, but it was okay, it's just Josh. What's the worst he could do? I was sitting with my legs outstretched in front of me when Josh sat next to me.

"What do you want?" He snaps.

"Simple. Answers."

"About what?"

"Why you're stalking Alli? If you truly loved her, you would want her to be happy."

"I want her to be happy, but with me."

"Well that ship has sailed. You had your chance, but you blew it. You're a dickbag!"

"What'd you call me?"