Chapter 21

Gilinsky's P.O.V.

        I wake up in the morning feeling pretty damn good.  I mean, I took a leap of faith with Alli, but it was definitely worth it.  Hopefully she finally got the message that I really like her.  I'm used to things like her; like back in Omaha.  It would be dating a guy, then I swoop in and flirt a little.  Then they're all over me.  Johnson was constantly disappointed in me because he says I treat girls like things.  They're obviously not, but they're not as important as me.  I mean, I'm Jack Gilinsky.  I'm the shit.

Alli's P.O.V.

        I wake up in the morning feeling pretty damn awful.  A part of me feels so guilty. I can't explain why, but I know I'm responsible for Jack's actions. I look around me and notice that both Shawn and Mickey are awake and dressed.

"What's up, guys?"

"She is finally awake!"  Mickey yells.

"Looking beautiful as ever."  Shawn states, while giving me a smile.

        I cringe when he calls me beautiful.  It just brings back the discomforting memory of last night.  I feel even more guilty when he says it.  Of course from being my best friend for so many years, he picks up on my every emotion. Now is now exception.

"What's wrong?" He asks, approaching my bed.

"Nothing."

"Promise?"

"Shawn, I'm fine."

        He surprisingly doesn't notice that I don't promise in return.  The two of us have always emphasized the rule that you don't promise if you can't keep it.  I couldn't promise that I'm fine, so I didn't.  I slowly roll out of bed and grab my outfit for the day.  I decide on a big black and white reindeer sweater, skinny jeans, polka dotted converse, and a light blue bow around my curled ponytail. (Outfit on side)

Part of me feels like controlling how I look will help control the problems in my life. If I look sloppy and casual, maybe I won't provoke Jack anymore.  From now on, it's my job to control the situation.

****Landing in Chicago***

When we hop off the plane in Chicago, there is a swarm of people waiting for us by baggage claim.  I recognize most of them from various internet debuts and underground music. But my breath stops as I see one of the faces I've missed the most since I first left for Magcon.

"Simone!!!"  I drop my stuff and run to give her a hug.  Simone has been my dance teacher since I was about 3, and she choreographed the majority of my solos, duos, and trios since I've started competing.

"Hey girlfriend!  How have you been?"

"Amazing.  I've missed you all so much."

"All the girls at the studio will not shut up about how much they miss you." She smiles. "But they think it's cool. They're obsessed with the fact that you get to tour."

"Aw.  Thanks.  That's really sweet.  Be sure to tell them I said hi."

        I look around and notice almost everyone is having some sort of interaction with the new people.  Jack and Jack are talking to a guy with hazel eyes and brown hair; Sammy I'm guessing.  Taylor is also talking to some guy who I assume is Dillon.  Nash and Cam are talking to a younger guy who I think is 13  or 14.  He looks exactly like Nash, but just a little shorter.  Everyone else, including Bart is talking with another guy, who I've seen on vine.  That's Jacob Whitesides!  Bart clears his and attracts everyone's attention.

"Alright.  Everyone associated with Magcon, right this way.  We'll be splitting into two vans. Let's go everyone."

"Sit next to Mahogany.  You'll really like her.  She's so sweet and a pretty good dancer."  I whisper to Simone. 

"Okay,"  She replies.  "I love how I'm 25 and you're the one giving me advice on who to make friends with."

I giggle.  "That's me.  Always meddling with people's lives."  She laughs as we get ushered into separate vans.

There are 4 rows in mine.  A driver is driving with Cam in the front seat.  The second row is Shawn, Hayes, then Matt.  The third row is Taylor, Carter, and Jack J., leaving Sammy and I alone in the back.  For the first couple minutes, we're both on our phones, but the thing about me is that I can't just sit next to someone for more than 5 minutes without talking to them.  So I decide to start conversation.

"Hey, I'm Alli."

"Sammy."

"I've seen you on vine.  You're really funny."

"Thanks.  And I've heard a lot about you, Jack never shuts up."  I mentally cringe, hoping he's talking about Johnson, knowing he's not.  "But one thing he forgot to mention was how incredibly gorgeous you are."

I feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "And another thing he forgot to mention was the fact that I'm dating Shawn."

"Oh.  I know.  Trust me, he's mentioned it before.  But that doesn't change the fact that you truly are gorgeous."  He replies with a smirk.  He's not bad looking.  My stomach churns with the thought. I'm Shawn's girlfriend.  And I love him.  I don't need to be thinking about other guys.

"Thanks, but you seriously don't have to say that."

"My mom always told me to tell the truth when I was younger, and so I think that still applies for now."  I continue to blush.  "So tell me about yourself.  Like what do you like to do?  How old are you?  When's your birthday?  You know, stuff like that."

"Um.  Okay.  My full name is Allison Davis.  I'm 15 and from Pickering, Canada.  I'm really into dancing, and I have been ever since I was three.  My grandparents raised my older sister and I. I think I've always been a pretty tough girl.  And my birthday is May 21.  What about you?"

"Well my full name is Samuel Wilkinson.  I'm 18 and from Omaha, Nebraska.  I play piano and sing a little.  Jack and Jack have been my best friends for a long ass time now."  He chuckles.  "And my birthday is December 11."  Just then the van pulls to a stop in front of the hotel.  "Well, nice talking to you Alli.  Hope we can do it again sometime."  He flashes me a smile.

I nod and return the smile.  What am I doing?!

*********************************************

A/N:  Hey everyone.  So I hope you like the chapter!  Also, I'm really looking for new things to read.  So if you have a good story for me, follow me and I'll follow you back and read your story.  Or you can just message me the title or username.  Again thanks so much for reading.  Don't forget to comment and vote.  Love you all!

-SBP