Chapter 26

Alli's P.O.V.

"Did you just fucking slap me?!" I scream.

"What're you gonna do about it?"  A smirk plays on Jade's face.

        I raise my hand and slap her back about 20 times harder than she hit me.  She dramatically falls to the ground and I roll my eyes.

"Never touch me again.  Understand??" I spit.

        As I turn to walk away, Sammy looks astonished, but I keep moving.  Next thing I know, my face hits the ground.  I feel the warm blookd start to trickle out of my nose.  The bitch tripped me.  I quickly stand up and pounce on top of her so I'm straddling her.  I keep throwing punches while she's pulling my hair and struggling to get up.

        I feel Sammy's arms try to pry me off of her, but he's unsuccessful.  I notice many of the guys' rooms open and they pour out at the noise.  When they see me and Jade, they rush over to my side to try and pry me off.  It takes Shawn, Johnson, and Cameron to successfully get me off of her.  Shawn pulls me into a hug while the other guys help Jade get up.

"Now what happened here?"  Gilinsky asks standing in between the two of us.

"She called me a bitch and hit me!"

"No no no no no.  She slapped me, so I slapped her back.  But she came to fight so we did."

Everyone shakes their head.

"Okay guys, no one can tell Bart about this.  He'd kick both Alli and Jade out.  So this is our little secret.  All 17 of us..."  Cam states.

        Everyone agrees and starts to head their own ways.  Shawn, who is still hugging me, decides to take me nack to his room to clean me up.  Once there, he picks me up and sets me on the bathroom counter.  He pulls out stuff to help me with my cuts and scratches.

"So you wanna tell me what really happened out there?"  He asks.

"I already told you.  She slapped me and I slapped her back.  It turned into a fight, and now my nose is bloody."

He takes a tissue and tolds it under my nose.

"No.  You never told me why she slapped you.  Something tells me she didn't just slap you out of nowhere."

"Well, we are paired to do a duet for magcon in a couple of days.  I already didn't like her because of the whole Sammy thing, and I guess she picked up on it.  She kept asking me what the problem was.  At first I just deniedd it, but eventually I flipped and said it was Sammy.  I guess she was lied to, and Sammy told her I just wanted drama.  Then she told me off and slapped me.  You know the rest..."

Shawn just looks at me with clear disappointment in his eyes.  "Alli, you're better than that."

"No.  That girl just went too far.  At first, my problem wasn't even with her.  But now it's with both Sammy and Jade."

"No.  Your problem was with Sammy, and it still is.  He lied to Jade, which caused all of this.  After you're all better, you need to go and apologize to her."

"Ugh!  Fine.  I guess you're right though.  It's not her fault her boyfriend is a douchebag."

He chuckles.  "You beat her up pretty bad though.  All you got was a bloody nose and some scratches.  She got a black eye, a seemingly broken nose, a busted lip, and many, many bruises."

"Well damn, now I feel bad."

"You should.  Just more reason to apologize."

"Okay mom!"  We both laugh, causing a sharp pain in my head.  "Ow!"

"What?"

"My head hurts!"  He laughs at me.  "Hey!  Why are you laughing?"  I pout.

"Because you're adorable.  Even with a bloody nose and a bunch of scratches and a headache."

"No I'm so not!  I probably look awful,"  I look at my reflection in the mirror and frown.  "I'm just a bunch of trouble.  How could someone as nice as you fall for a bitch like me?"

"Allison Valerie Davis!  Do not call yourself a bitch.  And it doesn't matter how I fell for you.  I just did.  And I love you.  There's nothing that can change that."

A sheepish smile grows on my face.  "I love you too."

**************************************************

A/N:  Hey guys!  So I updated again!  WOOT WOOT! I don't even know what just happened there!  Anyways, Alli and Shawn are so adorable.  It kills me to write about them.  Also, don't forget to comment and vote if you liked the chapter.  It means so much to me.  I would also appreciate a follow!  Thanks again for reading!  I love you all.

-SBP